Used 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe Sport model:

Wow! I can't believe its a Hyundia
By Jeri VanderVeen

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 2.0T 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I bought this Hyundia Santa Fe Sport. 2.0 T on 3/17/16, from Walter's Fiat in Riverside, Ca., with a little over 29,000 miles on it. We like everything about this car, from the panoramic sunroof, 19 inch wheels, Infinity 10 speaker sound system, blind spot monitor, the beautiful leather interior, the huge backup camera, rear heated seats and the quiet smooth ride.
We sold our 2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited to buy this car and have not regreted a moment for selling it to buy the Santa Fe Sport.

Eight to ten years ago I would not have ever dreamed of buying a Hyundia.

This car has been a very pleasant surprise.

Over all dissatisfied
By S. Heuss

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have been unhappy with our 2014 Santa Fe sport. First of all this vehicle is not made for any one less than 5'5. It isn't comfortable and unhappy with view. Now the touch screen system does not work. At first It locked up on the you agree to drive safely etc. message which required turning the car on and off and putting it in park multiple times. Complained to Graham Auto Mall in Mansfield and also Dennis Hyaindai in Columbus both say no such complaint was registered. Now the touch screen system will not go off Bluetooth. Which means I cannot play CD or use USB port. Hyundai will not stand behind this system. As far as the navigation system is concerned it is so out dated and costs hundreds of dollars to update. Don't buy Hyundai.

Great Vehicle!
By Wes

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 2.0T 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I got my 2014 turbo from a dealer...still untitled with 5,000 miles on it....and am really happy with it. It has great acceleration...drives like a sporty car...and has very decent fuel economy. Love the leather and all the bells and whistles. Very quiet inside. Premium sound system is beautiful. The size is perfect for me. Did not want too big or too small and I think the Santa Fe Sport is perfect. What's not to like!

Fun to Drive
By R. Kniss

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 2.0T 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great Warranty, Drives excellent, The turbo creates plenty of power, Gas mileage 24.5 city 29 highway, As in many cars of today you cannot see the right front fender easily, Value for the money average.

Happy CPO owner
By Gil Hopper

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Drives and looks like new: I was able to find this CPO Santa Fe Sport (fwd). Mileage at purchase 19800. This 2.4L was equipped as a 2.0T; with the popular & premium pkgs installed. After 13 yrs driving a midsize (3 row) SUV, I wanted to downsize, but found some of the compact SUVs too cramped. Santa Fe Sport fits between compact-midsize. In 2 months I've traveled over 2K miles of smooth driving. The 2.4 engine provides plenty of pep getting onto highways and staying with any traffic. Push button start, blindside and backup warnings, touchscreen, bluetooth, heated seats... seem like luxury items after driving a 2003 for 13 years. I did a lot of research before choosing, and it paid off. I plan on keeping this at least through the warranty (100K) and beyond. Hat's off to the previous owner who kept it in excellent condition to pass certification.