2013 Genesis Sedan V6 Technology & Premium
By gldman1 on
2013 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 8A)
Excellent Value. New for 2013 Blue Link is great if you are not paranoid about Big Brother. Note you can only download one destination from the internet to your car at a time. Note that the feature rich new Ultimate Navigation is not touch screen like the new Premium navigation. Auto dimming outside mirrors are only available with the V8-R-Spec. I have the Silver with Cashmere interior on my V6. Only a black interior is available with the V8. The V6 uses regular gas and the V8 uses Premium gas. The steering wheel moves up and away when you exit but the seat does not move back like the infiniti/nissan. All seats are heated but only the drivers seat is cooled. Enjoy this Car.
Favorite Features
Ride is great. Takes regular gas. Streams audio from phone via Bluetooth (Best in 4G area). The integrated Blue Link and navigation features. Worth mentioning is the locate auto feature if you ever forgot where you parked at the airport or mall and the unlock door feature from your phone if the valet/car wash guy ever managed to lock the key in the car.
Suggested Improvements
Add All wheel drive so people who drive in the snow can enjoy this car. Offer the cashmere and saddle interior on the V8 so that those of us who live in hot climates might consider the bigger engine. Add touch screen to the great Ultimate navigation. Add auto dimming outside mirrors to the V6. Have the seat move back when you exit the car.
By psirusss
on 02/05/13 23:22 PM (PST)

Within "car" settings you can choose to have steering wheel AND seat move away on exit -- one, both or neither.

By gldman1
on 04/08/13 17:57 PM (PDT)

psirusss, Thanks for the comment, I did discover that there was a setting to move the seat back which is great. The only con I have discovered so far is that my front rotors warped in less than 3 months. The dealership was nice but only resurfaced the rotors and now after a few weeks I need to bring it back to have the rotors actually replaced. We shall see how that goes.