2012 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Review: Truly Awesome

2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan - Consumer Review

Truly Awesome
By lwelch1973 on

2012 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I previously owned a Mazda RX-8, so I can't really compare these two vehicles, since they are from two different categories. However, after pricing other brands: Audi, Acura, VW, BMW, Infiniti, and Nissan, there were no other vehicles at this price point that offered the style, performance, safety, and technology. To get what comes standard with the Genesis 4.6, I would have had to add several option packages, putting the price of the vehicle at or above $50K. Also, check out everything about a car and research before I buy it. I really went through this car looking for where they used the cheap parts to save money. I couldn't find anything. Very well done Hyundai.

Just about everything. I love it. My parents love it. My friends love it. My sister and brother-in-law love it. Nothing but compliments from everyone.

I do not like the Michelin Energy Saver Tires that came standard on my vehicle. They just seem really soft, and they don't corner very well. I can tell that if I replace those tires with some higher performance all-seasons, then the car will corner a lot better. That is my only gripe about this car.