2012 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Review: FOUND MY CAR

2012 Hyundai Genesis - Consumer Review

By microboss on

2012 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I traded a Lincoln Town Car 2003, that I owned for 8 years - and I wanted a more stylish car, with the same comfort and ride as my Lincoln Town Car. The 2012 Genesis Sedan comes as close as I could get for the money I wanted to spend. More surprising though is the technology, the get up and go of the v8 is awesome. I love the body design of the car. My grandson loves the car. The interior is smooth, sharp, and the exterior is distinctive. I love the Genesis Wings - to be sure, I am a happy camper. Got my Genesis from San Tan Hyundai, Gilbert Arizona - great buying experience and I got a great deal.

By carfollower1
on 12/27/11 17:37 PM (PST)

Hi, microboss. I traded in a 3 year Cadillac CTS with 3.6L DI. my experience is more car for less money. Got the 3.8L V6 and has that 30 extra hp that makes a difference. The Genesis is bigger inside,much better front seats and there is leg room in the back. Have only had it a month and couldn't get over how many people are not familiar with the Genesis name. I received a call from an old friend that is considering a Genesis compared to a fully loaded Buick Lacrosse.

By nlowens
on 11/22/11 10:43 AM (PST)

Hi, microboss. I'm also a resident in the East Valley and am looking hard at the Genesis. Did San Tan Hyundai give a good deal on your trade in (if you went that way)? Did you test drive the V6 and comment on the relative performance between the two engines? Any further comments after a few months in the car?