Honestly.. Very Disappointed!!
By tigerbill61 on
2009 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)
Sadly bought my 4.6 LOADED brand new after reading about All the Great reviews. Its now been 2 years since my regretable purchase. Please let me reassure you I am a REAL Person and not a rep from some other ripoff car company like BMW! Tires very cheap replaced at 12,000 miles! Key needs to be within 1 foot or placed in slot to operate the pushbutton start!. Terrible in the snow and wet roads with the rear drive! Backup camera works 50% of time! You need a Hyundai brand I-Pod cable to work you I-Pod connection (Extra 75.00) Hmm never mentioned! The Transmnission shifting is a Nightmare and very embarrasing! Frequent updates for stereo _ etc. Im outta words with alottt more to say!
Favorite Features
I have more to add from above. There really is no favorite feature to this car. Only that you dont see alot of them around.. Gee, now I know why! You have to have a college degree to operate the GPS system which is 20 some pages to read and does not make sense.. I went on you tube and watched the operating techniques. Again what a major ripoff with the cheapppp tires they slap on the car.. many cut corners. They promised me a Genesis if and when my car went down for service.. Wow how nice..but another lie.. they tried to push a cheap Sonota on me which I had to deny and battle for the Genesis.. again, which They promised!
Suggested Improvements
Fix ALL the Many problems.. Its just not me, I've read the other reviews and the people who have not complained yet.. well, just wait and give them ample time! THere is truly a reason you do NOT see these cars on the road! I hope my review wasn't too much of a tyrade.. But I truly am speaking the truth and trading this thing in on a 2011 Kia Optima.