2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Consumer Review: Just purchased!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe - Consumer Review

Just purchased!
By garochristian on

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased my 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe two days ago and I absolutely love it. Naturally, you hear that this is a great value, and it indeed is! Lots of power, decent fuel economy, purrs when you drive it, and it turns a lot of heads. Even the base model is more than adequate in terms of interior styling and standard features. I put 300 miles in these two days of owning this vehicle, and so far, I have yet to have any complaints or concerns. I love this car!

Power and fuel economy goes hand in hand. Did I mention that I love how I can pump regular unleaded fuel, while premium still being an option?

I don't like the non-navigation display screen. It's really cheap and tacky!
By orvpickett
on 06/28/13 23:13 PM (PDT)

I have a 2013 Genesis coupe 2.0T Premium. Love the car right up tell I start the motor around people and they hear the awful Rattle that the waste gate makes. Then I am embarrassed when they ask what's loose or wrong with my car. Have taken it in to a Hyundai service center and they quoted a TSB from Hyundai about the waste gate is supposed to be noisy. There are a ton of other Gen coupe owners out there that feel the same as me. Its not normal and should get fixed but Hyundai refuses. So I say to anyone looking into a Hyundai to just move on to a different car company that might back their products.