Genesis Coupe 2013 3.8 track
By johnnylobo on
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 8A)
This is one really impressive car. From nose to tail. I owned a 2008 Infiniti G37 Sport and this car is a very close second to it. In some ways better. The design is a real head turner. The interior is quite comfortable and spacious. The interior and exterior illumination is fantastic. The sound system could be vamped up a bit but still sounds good. The ride is decent. A little rough and the road noise can be loud but not overbearing. Compared to the G37 it feels way lighter. Most standard features are the same in both cars but the Genesis does have a little more. I lease this car and I'm excited to see how the Genesis Coupe progresses in the future. I'm extremely happy I picked this one.
Favorite Features
The body style and accents catches everyone's attention. I've seen Mercedes and BMW owners stop and look at this car. The daytime LED lights makes the car stand out. The interior is loaded with gadgets. The Nav screen is large and easy to operate. The direct USB/Ipod/Aux connection is located in a convenient location with a fold down door to cover it. Not in the arm rest console like many cars. It has three gauges which aren't really useful for anything but they do add to the sporty look of the interior. The blue lighting of the dashboard makes the interior attractive. The trunk has a lot more room than the G37S so you can pack comfortably for weekend getaways.
Suggested Improvements
After owning an Infinti G37 Sport. I choose this car cause it rivaled the G37. The best thing about the Genesis Coupe is the interior room. Very spacious. However, some minor tweaks need to be improved. The sound system need more depth of sound. It's a little bland. The G37's Bose system was truly awesome. The exhaust system sound was much better in the G37. It sounded fierce and deeper. The ride was smoother in the G37. Not only felt the weight difference but the way it goes over bumps, the G37 was better. The seats should have the expandable front leg rest and both power. I do a lot of long distance driving and surely miss that leg rest. Place the lights on the visors for the mirrors.