Genesis Coupe is an absolute blast!
By jonbarraudi on
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring 2dr Coupe w/Black Leather (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
I have the GT which brings all the gizmos that make driving an enjoyable event and V6 engine that pulls all the gizmos along with you from 0-60 in 5.7 (on average). The interior is well put together and offers a lot of soft touch buttons that make you feel like you should be paying more for the car. The exterior is fantastic, lots of looks because no common person (people that are not that into cars) could recognize. The car feels light and confident when steering across corners. But as far as reliability goes, I hope for the best. In conclusion, this car has really blown my expectations away and has somewhat changed my perception of the auto car company known as Hyundai.
Favorite Features
The engine, interior quality, Navi, leather surfaces and seats. This car has it all! (For around 30,000)
Suggested Improvements
Infinity Stereo system is somewhat below par (especially when base is high), but not too bad. Ipod connection is on par with other cars though (been shopping around for a while before I bought the Genesis C.) yet there is room for improvement.