2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Consumer Review: IN LOVE with this car...Civic

2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe - Consumer Review

2.0T R-Spec Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

IN LOVE with this car...Civic SI Convert
By slthomas123 on

2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

27 yo female, I have a 2.0 R-spec, and couldn't love it any more than I do. I previously drove a 2009 Honda Civic SI, and never thought I'd love any car in the same price range more. Well let me tell you, the Genesis beats the SI any day. Granted, there are amenities I wish Hyundai would add to the 2.0 models--I was initially irritated that I couldn't buy a 2.0 model with a 6spd manual transmission AND a sunroof, the R-spec model lacks cruise control and automatic headlights. However, the car is sexy and GORGEOUS (my friends all think it's a BMW at first), it handles like a dream and is incredibly fun to drive. I literally get questions and compliments on it ALL the time. R-spec is awesome!

19 inch wheels(look awesome, ten times better than 2.0t wheels), Brembo brakes, sport-tuned 6 speed suspension, interior leather/red cloth insert seats

add sunroof option with manual transmission, add cruise control/auto headlights to R-spec. Advertised gas mileage not accurate--I get maybe 19 city/23hwy at best.