Honest Facts
By Anonymous on
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This is a great car and if you know what you are doing I have gotten as high as 35mpg on the expressway. There are some flaws with the trans, had mine replaced once with no questions asked. Car runs and handles great never a problem with getting me where I need to go. I am from Chicago so weather with the track pack. wheels is an issue. You will need winter wheels. I have over 25k miles on mine and is stil a blast. Many road trips and the comfort and ride is great. Always get a lot of attention in this car, thumbs up or questions at the gas station. Once they get this shifter figured out down the road I would give this a full 10/10.
Favorite Features
RWD with LSD. Steering responce. Very well balanced car. Lots of front passanger and driver space to get comfortable on long drives in.
Suggested Improvements
The 2.0T could use some more power, trans with shifting while cold is a pain with it was made a little better. Clutch is a little soft, very expensive to replace just over $4,000 for clutch and flywheel from Hyundai. Sometimes Drive by whire delay on throttel responce wish it was a little sharper.