Used 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Genesis Coupe model:

Great car for the money
By Mladen

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Frist of all this is a great car. If you are going to buy it, make sure you shop around first, I got my Genesis Coupe for $18,500 + tax, title, processing fee. The turbo model is great, it's not super fast but it has enough power with great handling and great looks. I get about 420-450 miles per tank of gas, that is great for a sport car. The interior is beautiful, comfortable, and the whole cars looks great. No other car out there in this class can offer you the options, looks, and fun this that this car gives you. I have people stop and check out my car while it's parked, that says it all. I can't wait to go to work in the morning just so I can drive my Genesis, love this car.

Favorite Features

Handling, power, gas mileage, insurance cost (actually cheap because of all the safety features), wheels (beautiful) interior, exhaust (sounds great for a 4 cyl), steering wheel controls, PRICE

Suggested Improvements

Hard to think of anything

Poor interior quality
By chuck

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The interior, door panels, arm rest, glove box door, leaves marks that can not be removed. The factory is looking in to this. It is a big factor and poor quality.

Favorite Features

the rest of the car is great after a 1000 miles

Very, very fun
By Nick

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I waited a while to review and after almost a year the car is wonderful. Chopped off the resonator for a bit more power and changed to a k&n intake, but other than that stock. Car is quick, not fast. Handling is superb. Very reliable, no issues. Can't wait to take it to a track day and see what it can do in a safe environment. Great for 2 people but back seat is only for storage. Paddle shifters are in the wrong place though, should be mounted on to the column instead of the steering wheel making it clumsy. Use the sequential gearbox instead. This is a great car until I go get a vette or a jag s-type. You won't think it is a Hyundai.

Favorite Features

handling, LOOKS!, overall quality, very, very, very fun

Suggested Improvements

paddle shifters are useless, mount them on the column like a true sports car. Limited airflow doesn't let the 2.0t reach it's true potential.

My Favorite Car Ever!
By Lisa Hays

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I am so pleased with my Hyundai! The performance is outstanding and I constantly get compliments about how great the car looks. And of course, you can't beat Hyundai's warranty. Great car!

Favorite Features

Computer screen, bluetooth, mp3 player accessibility, car performance, sleek design.

Spiffy
By ABQTones

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Love it! It's not perfect, BUT great torque and pick-up. Accelerates very quickly. With respect to driving experience, the only thing I've noticed is that it can sometimes be a little slow to respond when coming out of a dead stop. It's like it takes an extra second or two before it realizes it needs to go and once that happens the car moves very quickly. Wish it were a little more responsive. Looks great, VERY sexy. I've gotten compliments from co-workers and friends! (very cynical people)

Favorite Features

Looks, looks, looks-- HOT!

Suggested Improvements

better response time from engine