2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Genesis Coupe model:
Great Car
By Daryl on 06/06/10 09:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this car for a month, and I have nothing bad to say other than, unlike John below, I have run my front bumper up onto a curb or two.

A Fun and Awesome "Genesis Joyride"
By Ken on 06/01/10 01:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

What a terrific car! Look out Infiniti G37 and BMW 3-series - the Genesis Coupe IS the best designed coupe for the value! I love just about everything on the 3.8 Grand Touring I purchased six weeks ago. Overall performance and acceleration on the 6-spd auto transmission is excellent and I love the "shiftronic" option with the paddle shifters. I chose the black exterior color, which contrasts nicely with the reddish brown leather interior of the GT. The high-tech gadgetry (the voice- activated and touch-screen GPS and Bluetooth) makes the Genesis Coupe so much more fun to drive. People ask me when they see my car, "That's a Hyundai?" and I proudly say with a smirk, "Yes, it is!"

genesis coupe 2.0 is a sweet ride
By roll875 on 05/29/10 13:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Once owned a Honda crx the gas mileage was great but the quality and ride of the Genesis coupe blows it away. Considered the eclipse and the forte coupe but they don't compare the the Genesis coupe. Internet dealer gave me best price held true to it went out of his way to find me the exact model I wanted. Test drive one and you will see for your self. 2.0 has plenty of power 80 in a flash and wants to go faster but generally I never go that fast

Super fun
By Popeye on 05/26/10 15:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I would love to submit a review on this vehicle. The look is superb and is definitely a head turner. I have a friend who owns a Santa Fe and it was through this referral that I even considered a Hyundai. I initially did not think I would find any vehicle in the 'sporty' line but indeed I did. This is a great ride and I look am happy I made the purchase. May I also note the dealership was excellent.

Amazing car
By flashgordondayton on 05/21/10 16:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my genesis coupe a year ago and I still get asked what kind of car is that? Driving is amazing Power is great No problems I'd buy another one in a minute

People Keep Asking
By Karen on 05/07/10 18:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

People keep asking me about this car and commenting on how great it looks. I get a lot of "thumbs up" when driving down the road. I was hesitant to give up my Saab 93 convertible but am glad I picked this car when the market fell out from under Saab.

Gotta love this car
By kandb on 04/30/10 16:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Coming up on 4,000 miles and this car is too much fun! We stayed away from the manual after a test drive and went with the 3.8 auto GT. The track was more fun to drive but this is also our commuter so we compromised for a bit of comfort. No regrets, the auto trans is close, quick and smooth. The car is a definite head turner, its funny watching people coming closer to see what it is and then shaking their head in disbelief when they see HYUNDAI.

Love it
By kforcade on 04/25/10 06:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I was looking at other performance used cars, such as BMW or Infiniti, and came across this. As much as I wanted the other cars I looked at, I have been very pleased with this purchase. I get constant stares, as many others here have, and the performance is amazing. I've modified it a little as well. The ride quality is nice, a little bumpy as expected with a sports car. Fuel economy isn't great, but it isn't bad either. Overall, I really enjoy my Genesis and hopes Hyundai continues to deliver such great vehicles

Mid Life Crisis
By SloRideBob on 04/14/10 19:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

So far (2800 miles) I have had nothing but great fun with this car. It certainly is a head turner. When the turbo kicks in I get shoved back into my seat, which is great and the bolsters do a good job of keeping me centered in the seat. Cornering is fun and very stable. Speeds approaching 100 (or so I've heard......ahem, cough, cough) the front end gets really light). The sound system is pretty good, without being very loud on the high end. I love the ipod hookup and the XM radio. The shift pattern of the 6 speed manual is VERY tight and takes some getting used to. Overall my gas mileage is not too bad as long as I try (grin) to stay out of the turbo. I don't regret this purchase.

That's how you build a car!!
By ss50 on 04/10/10 12:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I had been researching into getting a new vehicle and the infinite g37 had caught my eye, but upon further research i came across the Hyundai Genesis Coupe and I'm glad i did. This was a great purchase performance, style and reliability this is one top notch vehicle. I get constant stares and compliments i love this car and am glad i saved a large chunk of change by giving Hyundia an opportunity to gain my business..

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe in VA is:

$154 per month*