2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Consumer Reviews 3

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Genesis Coupe model:
Proud Genesis Owner
By rbnesp1993 on 08/29/10 05:35 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

After previously owning 2 mustangs, I am a believer, this auto can do it all. The 4 with the turbo can get up and go, never thought I would own another Hyundai, but this car is tight, quality interior accessories, quality in all aspects. If you can purchase this vehicle, you will be surprised, better yet, just take one out for a test drive, apply the throttle, hello.

Awesome drive
By AIRFORCE on 08/02/10 12:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Out of all the sports cars I've had, the genesis is definitely nothing short of awesome. I am in love with mine and encourage anyone who is in the market for an affordable sports car, definitely take a look at the Hyundai genesis coupe. You will love it.

Genesis Coupe 0-7500 miles Experience
By Kwakasmith on 07/15/10 12:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My 1st Hyundai. Previous car was a 2007 VW GTI (owned for 3 years). Reliability Mechanical issues: None to date. Electrical issues: Sterno once slow to respond (Winters day 12 deg F). No problems since. Trim issues: None to date Performance Engine: strong, very smooth and quiet. Try to stay in Auto mode now as quite easy to chug along at 65 mph in 4th gear without noticing. Gearbox: Smooth, fast response. Suspension: Planted but can sometimes feel as though your tires need inflating slightly (when they don't). Overall Impression: This is an excellent car & fun to drive. Knocks the spots off the GTI I owned and that car usually receives 5 top ratings in most magazines.

Love my Hyundai Genesis Coupe!
By Richard Hardina on 07/09/10 01:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned my Genesis Coupe for more than 1 year and still get stares from other drivers! This beauty is really FUN to drive! Had a mechanical issue with the Electronic Stability Control light but dealer provided a free loaner and took care of the problem. I can't help looking back at my Genesis Coupe every time I walk away from it! For as my neighbor said: "When they designed the Genesis Coup[e they sure got it RIGHT!" Never would have considered buying a 300+ horsepower car until I saw it up close and in person. I'm not a lead-foot, and have experienced a consistent 27 miles per gallon (even though it's an automatic)! An amazing car for an amazingly low price! Thanks, Hyundai!

The car!
By Ryan on 07/05/10 09:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

If you're in the market for a sports car this is it! Drove all the American muscle, very big and clumsy. The Genesis' coupe suspension and steering is tight and nimble, throttle response is fantastic and the paddle shifters are responsive for the money. Can't believe this is a Hyundai. They have come a long way from the 80's when they manufactured crap. Go test drive one and you won't have to read another review. The Genesis coupe speaks for itself! Under normal driving conditions leave the traction control on or you may leave a skid mark and not the kind you find on the road.

Perfect sporty/flashy daily driver
By Julien on 07/01/10 05:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Awesome potential. Motor clearly underrated. Wants to breathe so much harder but intake and turbo back constrict this a lot. Tuner's car. Also very responsive stock, but also very civilized. Suspension perfect for daily conditions. Indoor surprising, love lighting at night! Outdoor will get you praises. Cat-back piping section is crimped for some reason..again doesn't breathe quite well. Guarantee's interesting as few things can and probably will go down between 3rd and 5th year of usage..not to overlook. Insurance go easy on Hyundai brand so that's good too. Watch out winter tire cost.

This is a Hyundia?
By oscar on 06/22/10 11:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

After reading several articles on the Genesis I was offered a test drive by a local dealer marketing event in a shopping mall. I love the way it hugs the road, love the roomy interior, great high tech gadgets and looks expensive, after driving BMW for the last 8 years I traded my 328i for my first Hyundia coupe. Hyundai keep up the good work.

Creaky and unstable
By Stinky on 06/19/10 05:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this vehicle for a year. The thing has more creaks and protests from its interior than my mother-in-Law does about her aging frame. The handling on pristine pavement is fine. However, if the road surface gets the least bit uneven/rough the suspension simply becomes unpredictable. I've learned to modify my driving style when confronted with such conditions. Not the hallmark of a true GT/Sports car. At this point in time I'm glad that I leased as this vehicle. So, build quality and handling are things that Hyundai needs to consider if they want to be something other than a company that produces affordable cars that merely satisfy as opposed to excite and generate loyalty.

Love this Car!
By Joe on 06/17/10 12:18 PM (PDT)

Owned the Genesis Coupe for about three weeks. What a car, performance and power is great and what a value. Would recommend this car to anyone. Love the ZF automatic transmission and the roar of the engine and exhaust is really cool!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!
By telayla on 06/14/10 07:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is an amazing little car, it is beautiful, sporty and definitely turns heads. It is the kind of car that will get you into trouble, cause it likes to go FAST! The performance is great. By far the most fun car I have ever owned. A couple of things to mention, the voice command leaves something to be desired, it only does what it's told if I yell at it in my "mom voice". Be sure to check if your cell phone is on the compatible list, my phone is not compatible and when connected the phone constantly rings (phantom caller). Also have had some issues with the passenger seat clicking into place after someone sits in the back or gets out. There are only two cup holders.