2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Genesis Coupe model:
PURE VALUE
By B Miller on 05/24/09 06:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

WOW... A lot of car for little money. Lots of Power, no lag, transmission shifts at the right moment when power rolled on ( no lag). The car goes where its pointed with do under or over steering that I could tell, very quick to respond. Fit and finish is very good. Price...ahhh the bast for last, My GT autos only options were floor mats and locking lugs...price $28122.17 which included Tax, Tag Title, that $599 dealer fee, optional 100,000 mile 5 year bumper to bumper option (std is 5 year 60,000). Try to fine another sport's coupe for that price. A good value that a blast to drive.

Best Coupe I've ever own PERIOD!!!
By drangler on 05/12/09 03:43 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove manual and automatic. Manual is ok - it's stiff and jerky. However, it had short-shift installed which was very nice. ZF-automatic 6speed on 3.8 is Excellent!!!. I bought 3.8 Track and it's fund to drive. Tough ride, but worth it. It handles curves like M3. I'll buy GenCoupe over Infinity(nissan) or Lexus(toyota) coupe. I saved money not buying Japanese this time, got more for the money and FUN to DRIVE. I love this car. When Hyundai come out with new Genesis coupe in 5-6 years from now, I'm sure it will be even better.

Genesis Coupe 6 spd Experience
By Bob Cataldo on 05/11/09 10:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I have had my Genesis now for a little over a month. Bottom line is that it has a great sports car feel at a price of a "regular" car. I have owned Hondas and BMWs for years. Nothing drives like a BMW but very expensive when the warranty expires. Hondas are rock solid but a bit pricey. I compared the Genesis and Civic SI. Hyundai was unknown to me as I have never owned but the extra warranty (5yr,50K) and Assurance program really made me give it a shot. I am glad I did as I really enjoy driving the car. So far so good as the quality seems outstanding and nothing, even minor, to report. Time will tell. Good job Hyundai...the Coupe is great value & performance in one beautiful package!

LOVE IT!!!!!
By Debi Murphy on 04/29/09 22:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My husband just bought me this car for my 50th birthday...what a great way to kick 50 in the butt!!! I've had it for 4 days now, and I love it more everyday. It is a blast to drive and I'm having so much fun with the paddle shifters. It is quick, handles corners and turns with ease, and the Brembos are awesome! Take one for a test drive....you'll fall in love too!

Genesis Coupe 2.0T
By Ed on 04/29/09 09:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Just picked up at the dealer yesterday, traded in a 2009 Sonata, the Sonata is a well made luxery family sedan but when my new Genesis Coupe turned the corner I said to my wife this is a Hyundai? From first glimpse you can tell this car is special. Turn the key and the motor purrs like a big cat. It handles like a dream and stops on a dime. This car is for anyone who ever wanted a nice sports car without the big ticket price. Hyundai has scored a winner here!

Value for Money
By es on 04/27/09 23:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This car is unbelievably smooth with raw power and exquisite handling not to mention the awesome design and looks. I could not have asked for more for the value that I got compared to the base model of other car makers, this car is without a doubt more than a base model. It has leather seats, fog lamps, power remote trunk, alarm, remote keyless entry, electronic stability control, abs, brake assist, electronic brake force distribution, 18 inch alloy wheels, satellite radio, automatic headlights, automatic air conditioner, bluetooth, etc. The ride is not punishing but stable as it glides through the wind. Two extra seats in the aft section for petite passengers.

HOT-HOT-HOT!!!!
By fundriver on 04/06/09 06:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Had this car one week and I just want to drive it 24/7! My BMW just sits collecting dust now. My husband cannot believe the great handling and power in this car and wants to drive it alot too. It feels great to watch people oogle at my ride and I think I am the only one in the county with one so far. I actually had someone take a picture of it on the road! I was going to purchase the Mustang or Camaro but saw this and could not resist it! I am fully satisfied with my choice.

Best Toy anyone could ever buy with 32k.
By eiceman on 04/03/09 23:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I've been waiting for this coupe to come out since last winter. M3, Infinity G37, Mustang were on my list, and I tested them all. M3 is not a daily commuter, it is more a race car on the track, so I passed. G37 I liked, yet the styling was too plain. Mustang was a nice car, yet everybody already has one. Then I got into Gen. Coupe. The first impression was stunning. Then I test drove it, I was sold. It was the perfect balance between M3 and Lexsus IS 350. It has great low end power, smooth all the way to 6500 rpm. I had so much fun in the Topanga Canyon Road next to PCH in Malibu. I was not much a fan of Hyundai, but ask me now, gotta say I'm a big fan. Gotta drive one to believe it

Real World Drivers Car
By Franknspeed on 04/03/09 10:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Picked it up last night. Sharp looking car, sporty driving (still need to break it in properly) and commuting are possible without sacrifice. Plenty of power. Perfect ergonomics, lots of room, good visibility. Handling is great, good feedback, brakes are wonderful. Drove both the 3.8 and the 2.0T and found the turbo to be more than enough, actually prefer the sound of the 2.0 over the 3.8. Suspension is tight, but not bone jarring. And the price was right, too.

Love this car!
By Aura on 03/29/09 17:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This is my first passenger car, I’ve always had SUVs, and so far I love it. The drive is fun and sporty and very comfortable to drive everyday to work. The quality in the feel and drive is great and the features are second to none. Highly recommended!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe in VA is:

$154 per month*