2013 Hyundai Equus Consumer Review: 2013 Equus Review

2013 Hyundai Equus Sedan - Consumer Review

2013 Equus Review
By equusowner1 on

2013 Hyundai Equus Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I purchased a 2013 Equus in December of 2012. The car have lived up to all of my expectations. I looked at BMW, Mercedes, and Audi and non of them could come close to the features of the Equus for the price. I could of spent $40,000 or $50,000 more for one of their cars with similar features. One of the biggest difference in the Equus vs. the other manufactures is the engine! Try to buy a german manufacture car with 429 Hp. You better bring your check book! I changed the logo on the trunk and no one knows what it is. The car gets a ton of looks and compliments. Save yourself a fortune and get this car, you won't be disappointing.

Engine-429 HP Don't really need to say more! The ride. Smooth and quiet Stereo-Awesome! Blows all the competition away Intelligent cruise Hyundai treated me right the whole way through the sales process. Better than my previous Lexus dealer.

Bluetooth radio. Has phone Bluetooth Little larger cup holder Wish it had a Headsup display and all wheel drive. The seats are good but, I kind of like a stiffer seat. The upgraded BMW seats are very nice but I guess can't really complain to much since those are a $2,000 upgrade.