Most Enjoyable Car I Ever Owned!!
By markie7 on
2012 Hyundai Equus Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)
Very luxurious vehicle. Solid smooth ride. Floats on the highway like being in a cloud. I fell safe, encapsulated from the noisy world, and most of all, feel extremely pampered from the moment I step inside. Very quick for a big sedan. Great displayes, comfy seats, and intuitive navi systems. All luxury features in competing car manufacturers are here, but for less money. But, let us be real: $60K is still alot of money. But, nice things cost money. However, the value for dollar is stronger in this product than the others. Also, there is some exclusivity. Most people are still eyeing the equus. Everyone (and their mother) have BMWs and the like. Be different! Stand out! Enjoy the ride.
Favorite Features
SMooth ride, luxury surfaces, quick and nimble for a large vehicle. Included maintenance for 5 years.
Suggested Improvements
Make the optional flying eagle ornament standard in North American deliveries. Separate out some of the features from the ultimate level. A signature level with a forward camera only and rear window blinds ONLY should be available (without the fridge and the fixed rear console) Make the rear console in the ultimate telescoping or retractable not fixed only. Sometimes you need extra room for 3 passengers or storage. I would have considered the ultimate if I could get the rear seating surfaces uncluttered by the console moving out of the way.