Great value, but you get what you pay for...
By kpsocal on
2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)
I have been driving my Ultimate Edition for 6 months now. It drives very nice, has lots of power and is very smooth. This car is an excellent value for the money. However, let's not get carried away. There is a clear difference between the quality of this vehicle and the German luxury sedans. I am starting to experience some shakes and rattles after only 6 months. Also, the iPod interface and Navigation system have some issues. Also, don't expect a world class service experience at the dealership. When I complained about my problems, they returned the car without saying anything and writing on the service ticket "functioning as intended". I wish I had more room to tell you the whole story.
Favorite Features
Air suspension and sport mode.
Suggested Improvements
Dealership needs to provide luxury service, I know they are used to the economy car customers, but they need to step it up if they want to be in the luxury car business.
By kiyahsnana
on 12/04/11 18:53 PM (PST)

I'd love to know which dealership you have dealt with so I can avoid the same.

By topdaline2
on 12/24/11 15:32 PM (PST)

I purchased a Genises and have the same comments, the dealership experience is aweful seems their dealers are more experienced in dealing with lower end customers then a higher end buyers. Is it worth the difference to be treated like an Accent buyer? Hyundai needs to step up to the plate, but as most Asian auto makers it is their way or the Highway. I will probably stick with the Germans or perhaps the Americans as they continue to improve. Wake-up Hyndai. Try posting anything negative on their web site and you review is blocked!!!