2 of 2 people found this review helpful
A lot of car for the money
By gwpetersburg on
2011 Hyundai Equus Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)
We were looking for a little higher level of luxury and comfort than our 2006 Infiniti M35.
We weren't personally drawn to Mercedes, BMW, Audi, or Jaguar. As Infiniti and Lexus owners we test-drove the M37, the LS460. But after driving the Equus, it was our favorite.
1. The incredibly quiet ride.
This is number one for us.
A quiet car is far less fatiguing.
As others have said, it is almost like being in a bank vault.
It also makes for easier conversation and appreciation of the awesome audio
The very comfortable ride, particularly for long trips.
The ride is more cushy and less sporty than our M35 - which is what we were looking for
3. Excellent fit and finish inside and out.
4. Valet service - so far, it has been wonderful
5. Full coverage for 5 years
6. No option packages to figure out and select from; the vehicles come fully loaded in two trim levels
1. Update the Driver Information System features
2. Allow the driver to make a default on or off setting for the Lane Departure System when the vehicle is started.
It has to be manually turned on every time you start the car.
3. Provide the front passenger seat with all the same features found on the driver seat, particulary seat extension, adjustable lumbar support and the massage feature
4. Include a power trunk lid on the Signature model
5. Increase the size of the cup holders
6. While the car has a low tire pressure
warning indicator, it does not allow you to check the current pressure in each tire, like our old Infiniti did