2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equus model:
Unbelievable value
By losyaxons on 03/08/11 20:07 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have been driving BMW 7 series for the last twenty years and now have a new Equus Ultimate model and cannot imagine a better value. It has the same features as any of the available flagships for 30-40k less. As Hyundai gains market share, it will certainly appreciate in value. Opportunities like this rarely come along. I am in love with this car! Thank you, Hyundai

Great Price Performance
By paul1940 on 01/23/11 20:24 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I saw this car at the State Fair few months ago and have waited for test drive. I have driven about two weeks now and I absolutely love it. I thought my previous L***** is a quite car but this car is even quieter. This car might be the quietest car. All the features that I can find other luxury cars for this price is incredible. That is why I called the title "great price performance." For the reliability, the dealer said I get free maintenance for 5 years. There is no perfect car in the world but the price and performance (features, reliability, build quality, etc) is way better than any other luxury car I ever drove (L***** and B** 5).

Dissapointed with my buy, please don't make the same mistake
By brodyhoover on 01/15/11 09:04 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

It's a little too early to buy Hyundai as a luxury car. It has great inside features that many top brands have. However, the car is way too long and wide. It's external appearance is "ugly." You can't tell that it is luxury car from it's external appearance. I traded mine in for a Lexus LS 460 and I am much happier with it, although the price is higher. It offers a better external and interior. Hyundai has a long way to be considered a luxury car, but I think this is a start.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan in VA is:

$150 per month*