2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equus model:
A lot of car for the money
By gwpetersburg on 12/24/11 00:17 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

We were looking for a little higher level of luxury and comfort than our 2006 Infiniti M35. We weren't personally drawn to Mercedes, BMW, Audi, or Jaguar. As Infiniti and Lexus owners we test-drove the M37, the LS460. But after driving the Equus, it was our favorite.

An outstanding car at an ordinary price
By fastmarty on 10/12/11 17:20 PM (PDT)

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

We have had our Hyundai Equus Signature Sedan now for several weeks. It is an outstanding large luxury car at the price of an intermediate size premium car. The car is silky smooth and quiet in all driving modes and is a joy to drive. The interior is exceedingly comfortable, and the fit and finish is superb. Our only complaint is the rather pedestrian looking exterior styling.

Hyundai Equus Signature
By clingenpeel on 03/22/11 15:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I took delivery of My Signature On Jan 7. It has been a great car to drive. On a trip over the mountains it got 23.3 on regular.b On a trip over flat terrain it go 27,6 mpg. To all the biychers out there, my other car is a Mercedes S Class. The ammenities are the same except the Equus does not have a power trunk lid or automatic door closers. I feel like I just saved $40000

Dissapointed with my buy, please don't make the same mistake
By brodyhoover on 01/15/11 09:04 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

It's a little too early to buy Hyundai as a luxury car. It has great inside features that many top brands have. However, the car is way too long and wide. It's external appearance is "ugly." You can't tell that it is luxury car from it's external appearance. I traded mine in for a Lexus LS 460 and I am much happier with it, although the price is higher. It offers a better external and interior. Hyundai has a long way to be considered a luxury car, but I think this is a start.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan in VA is:

$150 per month*