2008 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Review: Too Bad Hyundai Axed the Entou

2008 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Review

Limited Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Too Bad Hyundai Axed the Entourage
By clex2 on

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

So after almost 5 months of ownership, I can say that I am truly impressed with the Entourage. All the forum complaints on the power doors, wheel vibration, battery drain, and gas mileage have not been part of my experience. They van has been flawless since day one, except for a crooked Entourage emblem and broken conversation mirror, both of which were fixed under warranty. If they still made the Entourage, I would be recommending it to everyone. I guess the Kia Sedona is the equivalent, but from what I've read, the Entourage is a little bit more upscale, although at a slight increase in cost. If you can still find one, I bet you can get a great deal on this great minivan.

Favorite Features

It's unique considering that when we go out, we will see dozens of Odysseys, Siennas, and Dodge/Chryslers. Powerful, smooth, quiet, and comfortable. Tilting side mirrors when reversing. Power rear popout rear windows. Impressive 13 speaker Infinity 660W sound system.

Suggested Improvements

I would suggest Hundai keep producing the Entourage. The Sedona will have to suffice for now. A hybrid version would put this van over the top and would no doubt drastically improve sales. Even without a hybrid, this van can stand toe to toe with Honda and Toyota.