Used 2008 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

2008 Hyundai Entourage

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:

new entourage
By Morpheus0052

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my entourage 6 months ago, limited. it is the best part of our trip, everyone is comfortable, room for things cups you name it. the trunk always has space to spare, not mentioning the center area in the rear, the side space between the seats and the door is grand. and the dvd system blows me away. besides it has inputs for consoles or anything else. it is by far the most quiet, stable, economic, fun to ride and drive and powerful (consider the engine size) car that I have ever ridden. I cant wait to take another trip. and for everyday use in the city. economy is better than the competition.

everything. specially cargo room and the dvd and sunroof

the rear seats need more lumbar support for adults. the second row should have the option of a seat in the middle, or a 3 person bucket. and the speaker system is good but can be improved. specially for stereo.

HIGHWAY CRUISER
By H. Kraz

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Hyundai purchase and I am sold on their quality .... Zero problems

Powerful stereo system .. memory seats .. Very good gas mileage considering 4000+ vehicle weight Never got less then 18mpg city ... 27 mpg hgwy

Don't like the flip down tray between front seats I would rather had a console ...

So far so good
By So far so good

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle three weeks ago at an awesome price since they are discontinuing it. Couldn't beat the price and all the features we got. Been very happy with it so far seeing as how I didn't want another minivan.

The built in DVD, excellent stereo system, pretty interior design.

Third row is a little squishy. Not sure what was up with that middle seat in the third row.

Too Bad Hyundai Axed the Entourage
By clex2

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

So after almost 5 months of ownership, I can say that I am truly impressed with the Entourage. All the forum complaints on the power doors, wheel vibration, battery drain, and gas mileage have not been part of my experience. They van has been flawless since day one, except for a crooked Entourage emblem and broken conversation mirror, both of which were fixed under warranty. If they still made the Entourage, I would be recommending it to everyone. I guess the Kia Sedona is the equivalent, but from what I've read, the Entourage is a little bit more upscale, although at a slight increase in cost. If you can still find one, I bet you can get a great deal on this great minivan.

It's unique considering that when we go out, we will see dozens of Odysseys, Siennas, and Dodge/Chryslers. Powerful, smooth, quiet, and comfortable. Tilting side mirrors when reversing. Power rear popout rear windows. Impressive 13 speaker Infinity 660W sound system.

I would suggest Hundai keep producing the Entourage. The Sedona will have to suffice for now. A hybrid version would put this van over the top and would no doubt drastically improve sales. Even without a hybrid, this van can stand toe to toe with Honda and Toyota.

BAD WARRANTY
By wizardsrepair

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle in March of 2009 and in the first two weeks I noticed a discoloring in the headlight lens which I was told would not be replaced under the warranty and now I am sitting at two month mark and I am having problems with my driver's seat rocking and popping and now I am being told that yjis also will not be a warranty repair. I will never buy another Hyundai again.

None