2008 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:
Entourage
By Hyundai?? on 05/22/09 08:45 AM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I find the Van to be acceptable for the price and features. Nothing fancy to it. Good enough for my family of 5.

Great family car!
By Love it on 05/12/09 12:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I never thought I would drive a minivan but I actually like this one. It is a great family vehicle and it rides very nice.

Our experience.....
By Shannan on 01/02/09 07:20 AM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We have had our Entourage for over a year, and have been overall happy with our van. As a family with 5 children, we give two thumbs up for spaciousness and being comfortable. I love the deep well in the rear for grocery shopping day. The two side auto doors are so helpful! I have found the gas mileage to be horrible at 17 mpg on the hywy. Also, I do not like that every time I fill up the van with gas....without warning, when it is full, gas spews out! I have to be careful.

Better than other minivan
By will on 10/21/08 19:45 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Good looking exterior and excellent mileage. 14~16 mpg in city, 26~30 mpg on Hwy. Detaching middle seats is not easy but it give me very spacious cabin, very useful for loading so many things like sofa.

Really great luxury van
By Stacy H on 10/01/08 17:38 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my Hyundai van 2 months ago and have been very happy with the way it drives. It is very comfortable inside as well. I love the automatic side doors and the automatic back hatch door. It has a very smooth ride and great pick-up-and-go. But, the gas mileage is terrible. I expected to get at least 15mpg as advertised, but I only get at best 12.5mpg around town. Apparently that is what most owners are learning. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the Entourage. I hope Hyundai is able to improve the gas mileage in the future.

Awesome minivan for the price!
By Matt on 07/25/08 20:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased our 2008 Entourage a few weeks ago and love it! The ride is smooth and the space inside is roomy.Hyundai seems like there heading in the right direction, the only downside is the fuel mileage. But were very happy and would definitely recommend it before 34k Honda Odyssey!

Hyundai 2008 Entourage Limited
By Southern Comfort on 06/05/08 14:47 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Overall we have found the van acceptable. Having traded a Pontiac ssei sedan for the van beacuse of medical reasons we've found many of the amenities of the sedan lacking in the van and not available as an option. However, for the task of carrying medical equipment it is acceptable. The large amount of room is pleasing. Gas mileage isn't great, especially for a 250 hp engine. The sedan got 19 mpg in town, 23 mpg on the highway and was a 3.8l, turbocharged 276 hp engine.

Very pleased
By cookiewm on 12/31/07 07:16 AM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Only have had the van for 2 weeks but we are loving it. The room, the drive. So far so good.

love it
By david weber on 11/15/07 14:55 PM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

only had the van for three weeks but love the way it handles and very surprize of the pick up this van has for it its size.to change the oil,the filter is on the top of the motor,I never saw that before.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.