2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:
Love it!
By lynel27 on 03/11/11 07:52 AM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Entourage June of 08' and we have 3 little ones including on with special needs that uses a wheelchair and walker...it has suited us all well. We love how comfy it is and the only thing we wish we had gotten now is the built in DVD player.

Great Van
By joekar2 on 12/07/09 12:59 PM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased new in July 09 as a dealership car with 10,000 miles. Just finished 10 week 9,500 mile trip, and could not be happier with this van. Plenty of room, comfortable, handled great (including mountain roads. More accessories than I even needed. Gas mileage was very good, 21.4 overall. City has been about 17.1 and highway has varied between 20.5 to 24.5. Only issue was with AC. Clicking on and off, but was fixed under warranty in another state than I purchased car in. My second Hyundai, and have been very pleased with warranty and performance. Is the top of the line.........NO! But price for what you get is superior to anything out there. Not to mention the warranty.

Wish I could afford another
By Oilmover on 11/30/09 11:52 AM (PST)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After 5 months of exhausting research, shopping and driving them all, I was convinced the Entourage was the best. Now after 8 months of owning the van I wish I could afford a 2nd one. It's very quick, quiet and comfortable. MPG avg 18-19 around town and 22-24 hwy. An all around excellent vehicle that I feel very safe putting my family in. Check out the crash photos on the NHTSA site. Impressive. Even though I chose the Hyundai, I'm glad Kia\Hyundai settled on one van. I don't believe re-badging the same vehicle makes sense. My 2nd one will have to be a loaded-up Sedona EX.

Can't believe I love a van
By A new mom on 08/25/09 07:37 AM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We have taken two trips with this van and love it. The room is great especially considering we have a 6 month old. Miss my controls on the steering wheel and my auto headlights that my other car had, but I am getting used to the lack of these features. Gas mileage could be better. Wish we could have afforded the upgraded model, but love van overall.

new entourage
By Morpheus0052 on 08/15/09 07:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my entourage 6 months ago, limited. it is the best part of our trip, everyone is comfortable, room for things cups you name it. the trunk always has space to spare, not mentioning the center area in the rear, the side space between the seats and the door is grand. and the dvd system blows me away. besides it has inputs for consoles or anything else. it is by far the most quiet, stable, economic, fun to ride and drive and powerful (consider the engine size) car that I have ever ridden. I cant wait to take another trip. and for everyday use in the city. economy is better than the competition.

HIGHWAY CRUISER
By H. Kraz on 06/22/09 17:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Hyundai purchase and I am sold on their quality .... Zero problems

So far so good
By So far so good on 06/11/09 21:45 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle three weeks ago at an awesome price since they are discontinuing it. Couldn't beat the price and all the features we got. Been very happy with it so far seeing as how I didn't want another minivan.

Too Bad Hyundai Axed the Entourage
By clex2 on 05/31/09 10:54 AM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

So after almost 5 months of ownership, I can say that I am truly impressed with the Entourage. All the forum complaints on the power doors, wheel vibration, battery drain, and gas mileage have not been part of my experience. They van has been flawless since day one, except for a crooked Entourage emblem and broken conversation mirror, both of which were fixed under warranty. If they still made the Entourage, I would be recommending it to everyone. I guess the Kia Sedona is the equivalent, but from what I've read, the Entourage is a little bit more upscale, although at a slight increase in cost. If you can still find one, I bet you can get a great deal on this great minivan.

BAD WARRANTY
By wizardsrepair on 05/29/09 06:30 AM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle in March of 2009 and in the first two weeks I noticed a discoloring in the headlight lens which I was told would not be replaced under the warranty and now I am sitting at two month mark and I am having problems with my driver's seat rocking and popping and now I am being told that yjis also will not be a warranty repair. I will never buy another Hyundai again.

Happy
By Mark on 05/29/09 06:27 AM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have taken my van on two long distance trip, I am very satisfied. The comfort and handling is very good. Fun to drive...trip computer rear sensors great features...I wish I would of upgraded to receive the power gate. The back do not always close properly when loaded.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.