Used 2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:

Love it!
By lynel27

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Entourage June of 08' and we have 3 little ones including on with special needs that uses a wheelchair and walker...it has suited us all well. We love how comfy it is and the only thing we wish we had gotten now is the built in DVD player.

Accelerates well--even while trying to pass on hwy. It has been very reliable for us and comfy to ride in. Love the leg room.

Occasionally, the side doors sometimes won't open all the way--they are not powered--and so we have to manually adjust it for it to open all the way. That has been the only issue and we could have it looked at--just haven't had time.

Great Van
By joekar2

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased new in July 09 as a dealership car with 10,000 miles. Just finished 10 week 9,500 mile trip, and could not be happier with this van. Plenty of room, comfortable, handled great (including mountain roads. More accessories than I even needed. Gas mileage was very good, 21.4 overall. City has been about 17.1 and highway has varied between 20.5 to 24.5. Only issue was with AC. Clicking on and off, but was fixed under warranty in another state than I purchased car in. My second Hyundai, and have been very pleased with warranty and performance. Is the top of the line.........NO! But price for what you get is superior to anything out there. Not to mention the warranty.

Great stereo system. Lots of room. Handled great. Very smooth. Engine performed great even while climbing up mountain roads. Free oil changes and washes if taken back to original dealer. DVD player for grandchildren. (Which I had this for my kids back then.)

Would have liked 18" tires instead of max of 17". Electric adjustable seat for passenger seat.

Can't believe I love a van
By A new mom

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We have taken two trips with this van and love it. The room is great especially considering we have a 6 month old. Miss my controls on the steering wheel and my auto headlights that my other car had, but I am getting used to the lack of these features. Gas mileage could be better. Wish we could have afforded the upgraded model, but love van overall.

Safety features were a huge plus for us, all the extra room is great, fun to drive overall love it

Auto headlights, more radio controls on steering wheel, better gas mileage

So far so good
By So far so good

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle three weeks ago at an awesome price since they are discontinuing it. Couldn't beat the price and all the features we got. Been very happy with it so far seeing as how I didn't want another minivan.

The built in DVD, excellent stereo system, pretty interior design.

Third row is a little squishy. Not sure what was up with that middle seat in the third row.

BAD WARRANTY
By wizardsrepair

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle in March of 2009 and in the first two weeks I noticed a discoloring in the headlight lens which I was told would not be replaced under the warranty and now I am sitting at two month mark and I am having problems with my driver's seat rocking and popping and now I am being told that yjis also will not be a warranty repair. I will never buy another Hyundai again.

None