Used 2008 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:

Love it!
By lynel27

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Entourage June of 08' and we have 3 little ones including on with special needs that uses a wheelchair and walker...it has suited us all well. We love how comfy it is and the only thing we wish we had gotten now is the built in DVD player.

Accelerates well--even while trying to pass on hwy. It has been very reliable for us and comfy to ride in. Love the leg room.

Occasionally, the side doors sometimes won't open all the way--they are not powered--and so we have to manually adjust it for it to open all the way. That has been the only issue and we could have it looked at--just haven't had time.

Great Van
By joekar2

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased new in July 09 as a dealership car with 10,000 miles. Just finished 10 week 9,500 mile trip, and could not be happier with this van. Plenty of room, comfortable, handled great (including mountain roads. More accessories than I even needed. Gas mileage was very good, 21.4 overall. City has been about 17.1 and highway has varied between 20.5 to 24.5. Only issue was with AC. Clicking on and off, but was fixed under warranty in another state than I purchased car in. My second Hyundai, and have been very pleased with warranty and performance. Is the top of the line.........NO! But price for what you get is superior to anything out there. Not to mention the warranty.

Great stereo system. Lots of room. Handled great. Very smooth. Engine performed great even while climbing up mountain roads. Free oil changes and washes if taken back to original dealer. DVD player for grandchildren. (Which I had this for my kids back then.)

Would have liked 18" tires instead of max of 17". Electric adjustable seat for passenger seat.

Wish I could afford another
By Oilmover

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After 5 months of exhausting research, shopping and driving them all, I was convinced the Entourage was the best. Now after 8 months of owning the van I wish I could afford a 2nd one. It's very quick, quiet and comfortable. MPG avg 18-19 around town and 22-24 hwy. An all around excellent vehicle that I feel very safe putting my family in. Check out the crash photos on the NHTSA site. Impressive. Even though I chose the Hyundai, I'm glad Kia\Hyundai settled on one van. I don't believe re-badging the same vehicle makes sense. My 2nd one will have to be a loaded-up Sedona EX.

Headlights are excellent. 250+ HP engine is very quick. Back up sensors are great for parking lots and parallel parking.

Larger gas tank. Diesel option to increase mileage and driving range.

Can't believe I love a van
By A new mom

2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We have taken two trips with this van and love it. The room is great especially considering we have a 6 month old. Miss my controls on the steering wheel and my auto headlights that my other car had, but I am getting used to the lack of these features. Gas mileage could be better. Wish we could have afforded the upgraded model, but love van overall.

Safety features were a huge plus for us, all the extra room is great, fun to drive overall love it

Auto headlights, more radio controls on steering wheel, better gas mileage

new entourage
By Morpheus0052

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my entourage 6 months ago, limited. it is the best part of our trip, everyone is comfortable, room for things cups you name it. the trunk always has space to spare, not mentioning the center area in the rear, the side space between the seats and the door is grand. and the dvd system blows me away. besides it has inputs for consoles or anything else. it is by far the most quiet, stable, economic, fun to ride and drive and powerful (consider the engine size) car that I have ever ridden. I cant wait to take another trip. and for everyday use in the city. economy is better than the competition.

everything. specially cargo room and the dvd and sunroof

the rear seats need more lumbar support for adults. the second row should have the option of a seat in the middle, or a 3 person bucket. and the speaker system is good but can be improved. specially for stereo.