2007 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Review: Best value in Vans

2007 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Review

SE Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Best value in Vans
By beenaround60 on

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Entourage in 2007 after comparing it to the Dodge, Chrysler, Honda, and Toyota offerings. I had a 1990 Dodge minivan for 19 years and it still had more zip, and better handling than the Dodge and Chrysler vans. The Entourage has great road feel, plenty of zip, was nicely appointed and was $7,000 cheaper than other comparable models. The seat felt better than those in other vans and that was important because I have back problems and must do long drives. The only problems I have had in five years is a buzz in the AM reception that I attribute to had tuning, because FM comes in clear. The other problem is the passenger grab bar that came out when a passenger exited. I replaced the two small metal screws and have not had a problem since. Resale value is a problem for those who trade every few years. I keep my vehicles for ten to fifteen years and when I get ready to buy another Hyundai will be at the top of the list.