Used 2007 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:

Piece of Junk
By Carolina girl

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought van 2 years ago and it has been in the shop 11 times. 3 new batteries, 2 new oxygen sensors, 2 tension pulleys.....it just goes on and on. 25,000 miles and the Michelins wouldn't pass inspection they were so bald. Brakes were starting to squeal. Decided to trade and even with rebates etc we lost 5 grand! It was losing $1000 in kelly blue book every month. Do not buy this van you will regret it and be so far in debt on it you can't get out!

Good roadside assistance. That is good because I promise you will need it repeatedly

Great Car
By Jim Proulx

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I like the car very much. It is fun to drive. I also like the safety features. I like the room it has for hauling.

Seating is very comfortable. Backup sensors. Power back and side doors. Great Radio and sound system. Easy to enter and get out of. Third row fold down seats.

Bluetooth. Navigatioh System. Light on dash to show when headlights are on Warning to let you know when signal light is not turned off. Folding center seats. Back up camera.

Luv the van hate the problems
By selena

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I couldn't wait to buy my first brand new van. Have had this van for one and a half years and have replaced the timing chain 3 times, and it needs a fourth. Have had problems with the tpms also. The dealership has been extremely helpful. But how many times can it go in for the same part?

My favorite feature is the second windows that go down. Also like how the back seats fold into the floor.

Mud flaps,floor mats should be standard.Better radio and should have a clock.

Great Van
By wilhelm

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased the 2007 Entourage SE in early 2007 with 100000 mile warranty and 2 years/24000 miles of free oil changes for ~$23000. Odometer now shows 25500 miles. We have driven between Colorado Springs and Boulder CO many times as well as 2 trips to Lake Tahoe. I am very surprised at how many complaints there are regarding mpg - we get 25-27 mpg for our 100+ mile trips and 21mpg for my daily commute of 12 miles. I am conscious of my driving technique and avoid mashing the accelerator or overusing the brakes. I am pleased to report that the mpg display above the rear view mirror is very accurate - within .5mpg every time. I always keep write down miles/gas every time I fill up.

* Looks - beautiful van inside & out. * Gas consumption - as stated. * Comfort - cloth seats are great (would never buy leather seats) w/lumbar support for driver. * Reliability - so far so good. * Dealer service - these guys treat us respectfully. * Dual climate control, tire psi indicator, etc.

Knock on wood - there have been no problems yet. Initially the key fob was mis-programmed but that was fixed quickly.

Don't Buy One!!!
By Bernie

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this van because of what you were supposed to get for the money. The van is very nice looking inside and out, however the problems just keep getting bigger. Problems started with warning lights coming on then the A/C compressor, now it's the brakes and doors.

Style, Automatic Doors (when they work), Comfort and Power.

Too many to list...