2007 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:
Its a squeaker
By pafundi on 04/12/08 01:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

My 07 Entourage is a squeaker in the back end. Nothing the dealer does fixes it. It has actually gotten worse since their last fix job. I think it is a design flaw.

Won't start
By stranded in FL on 04/07/08 13:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

For the first year it was great! Soon after the automatic doors would pop open a few seconds after they were closed. Then one day it would not start. It has power but will not crank. It has been in the shop 5 times for not starting and it always starts with the doors acting funny. I also have the squeaks and rattles and the engine has an odd sound when the air is running. The gas mileage is not as great as claimed. I would not care about those things if I just had a vehicle I can get in and know it will not leave me stranded waiting on a tow truck and wasting an entire day. I have started the lemon law process. I hope Hyundai does the right thing and gives me the van I thought I was purchasing.

Excellent minivan
By Phillip Lau on 04/02/08 10:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We have the minivan for 8 months now withou even a minor problem. Everything was much better than we expected. We tried all the well know minivan such as Toyota, Honda and Chrysler before we brought the Hyundai, but none of them compare well with the Hyundai in the same price range. Everything were so well designed, they may be standard in many minivan now, but Hyundai did it well too.

Spend more, go for Honda or Toyota
By Jenn on 03/26/08 10:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We have had nothing but problems from our 2007 entourage. It has been in the shop for 26 business days (m-f only) and 5 times (8000 mi). We have the same knocking noise others have mentioned, which it has gone up in smoke for (a/c burned out) and stranded us on the interstate w/ my 4 mo old. We have rattles/creaks etc. Poor gas mileage. The a/c is knocking again and we are claiming lemon law. Just yesterday after picking it up from being at the dealer 2 weeks, the airbag light came on. We were told they couldn't get it in until Friday (it is wed) but not to drive it b/c we won't have airbags in the event of a crash (no rentals avail). And Hyundai warranty does not guarantee a rental.

into 9 months
By Ross on 03/11/08 05:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Had dodge and vw minivans before, this is the best one. Great size, best pick up and comfort. At 6ft4 I'm most relaxed on long drives. Cargo is more than adequate. I just wish the mpg was higher they had gps standard.

Disappointed
By mark b on 03/02/08 14:07 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After much research and test drives we chose the Entourage because of its comfort, long list of features but most of all, the safety rating for our 3 children. After only a short time we began having problems with front end knocking and vibrating. The brakes wobble, the rear end squeaks and the check enging light frequently comes on as does the air bag light. I've lost count of the amount of times the van has been in the shop but the condition of the van is the same and getting worse. It's obvious now why there is 100k warranty. You definitely need it with this very undependable vehicle. The dealership is useless and the service department is awful.

Looks great, can't beat the warranty
By redwestcoaster on 03/01/08 05:10 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I thought I'd buy a Honda and be like other good mom's driving an Odyssey. But they wanted about $6K more and a 36K warranty? This family uses the van, we're talking miles, last van-4 years-116K miles. Mileage folks! When we test drove, we parked at a mall to look things over, right next to a family with a top-of-the-line Honda van. The mom keep looking over and asked, what van is that? The Hyundai looks almost like the Honda but I think a little shaper. So far only a couple minor fixes, computer chip, pulley. The original dealer was less than stellar after the sale. But around DC none are known for customer service. Overall a good van and good value for the money. Good warranty.

Finest Vehicle Ever!
By Fred G Fowler on 02/27/08 13:41 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

My last van was a Town & Country and I was planing to purchase another one, however, after test driving most of the vans on the market including the Hyundai Entourage, I believe the Entourage is the finest vehicle I have ever owned. The smooth ride, very powerful engine, I love everything about the vehicle. I purchased the high end Limited model with the ultimate package. The leather seats are very comfortable. The second row captain seats move back and forth. The third row seats can be folded into the floor. The five speed automatic with overdrive allows great gas mileage around 25 MPG with the engine at around 2 grand on the tack at 75 MPH. A very fine vehicle, bar none. Thank you!

Verdict still out
By blue17 on 02/26/08 20:37 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive and overall nice looking van. Reliability is the question? Van did not start six times this winter. Found out there is a TSB on the junction box/fuse assembly. Just brought in for the second time for this issue. Dealer replaced battery. Hope this does the trick as I really like the van(when it starts).

Can't beat the warranty
By MTL on 02/25/08 19:06 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The transmission self destructed on our 1998 Sienna XLE. We weren't planning on a new vehicle purchase so another Sienna XLE was just plain out of our price range. We found an 2007 SE with nearly all of the bells and whistles of the Limited. It landed right in our price range. We will miss our Sienna (it is going to be donated), but the Entourage is bigger, faster, quieter, and has tons more safety and convenience features, while getting the same or better fuel economy. Lastly, it is nice to have a warranty that outlasts the payments. We even upgraded the bumper to bumper to cover the bells and whistles. At the price we got it for ($7000 below MSRP), we could afford to.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.