Used 2007 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Reviews - 157 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Entourage

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:

Better than a Honda
By Dominic

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

If you are looking for an economical fully loaded minivan, I strongly recommend that you look into the Entourage. My family and I thoroughly love our van. We have family friends that own one as well and they love theirs as well. My only knock on the vehicle is its gas mileage. Other than that, it is an outstanding family vehicle. Go drive one and compare it to a Honda. Once you have driven both vans and you look at the cost difference, I am sure that you will understand why I recommend this vehicle. By the way, this is the 7th Hyundai that me and my extended family (brother-in-law, grandparents and second for me) have purchased.

Overall appearance, comfort and reliability for the price, DVD & sound system, auto doors, ergonomics and heated seats for my wife.

Better gas mileage, better independent climate control and, and and, GEE I can't think of any other major improvements.

Third Van, Sad it is not sold now
By KellyB

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Hyundai brand new May 2007. Also owned Dodge and Pontiac vans, comparable to both. Just turned 66,000 miles. Commute 35 miles per day, can cruise easily at 70+ mph, consistent 21+ MPG, will sometimes get to 80 mph+ without realizing it. Plenty of room for big guy-I am 6'2", 300 lbs+. No kids, just 2 dogs, but wife and I love using the van to go tent camping and fishing with them. Outlets very handy. Never used DVD system, but sound system so good it must be used at less than 30% volume. Lack of parts availability for warranty work in Alaska frustrating. Only complaints: Remote door operation, fixed. TPMS monitoring system, not yet fixed. Driver's power seat a little rocky

Acceleration, road handling: I drive a curvy riverside mountainside road every day and it is fun to drive! Good views through windows, sound system incredible. Very reasonable mileage, good cargo room, can hold full sheets of plywood. Decent towing with trailer hitch attached.

Make driver seat forward-backward and up-down range of movement greater, at 6'2", I still feel a little tight at the extreme back and lowest settings on the power seat. Check visibility at right and left front-windshield frame hides some vehicles when entering roads from right angle intersection.

Feeling luck I guess..
By Mr K

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I read some of the reviews and wonder if we are all talking about the same van. After 3 years of driving we had very few problems, just some minor things fixed under warranty...pulley bearings, A/C compressor clutch. Original tires lasted 50K miles, battery 3 yrs. Power doors and gate work perfectly, everything is perfect except the fuel consumption could be better. Mixed city/hwy driving: Wife 18 mpg, me 20.5, long trip mpg about 23.

Strong engine, interactive tranny option (I find it gets slightly better mpg), all the power options, roomy interior, ease of 3rd row seat folding under floor, slide out rear windows, power windows option for the sliding doors.

better mpg, blue tooth, do something about the big depreciation compared to other vans. Paid $28K out the door new but now only worth $13

Happy With the Mom Mobile
By moo momma

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this car after finding out that I was having twins. We travel a lot and I needed a car that I could hop in the back easily. This was the van for us. The interior is very classy with woodgrain and leather. It has lots of cup holders. Sound system is pretty good. Heated seats get HOT! No troubles so far except a couple minor recalls. Happy with our purchase and would recommend.

Many cup holders. Heated seats.

Multi CD player.

should have painted it yellow
By lemon sucker

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The van looks good and drives nice but don't let that fool you! The fuel economy is no were near what we were told. The brakes are a disaster and needed replacing after only 35000 km rotors and all. The idler failed after 50000 km. Had to be towed for a computer failure. the latches on the side doors fail. if you open the driver's door in the rain, you will not be able to close the gas cap door. There are problems with the wiring in the back door. there are always light on the dash that shouldn't be on , last being a problem with the air bags!! If you don't live next to the dealer ship or want to keep the van past it's warranty, don't buy it!

Looks, Drive-ability(when it's running safely), the electric side doors(also when they work)and the interior comfort.

Better brakes would be a start. Harden the electronics against dampness and replace the side door latches with something larger and more robust. Tell the truth about the fuel economy.