2007 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:
wonderful van
By kgwirz on 08/14/14 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my van for 5 yes I still love like it was the first day I got it I didn't really want a van but the family needed one and I'm so glad we did. I can fit 7 comfortably and it drives so nice. It doesn't feel like I'm stuck driving a van.the kids live the DVD and I love the sliding doors!

A great Van!
By mcsweeney on 11/10/11 16:31 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have over 84,000 miles on the van, and it is a vary dependable van. I go everywhere with it, and I mean everywhere. I plan on keeping it as long as I can. Everything works great. I chose the Entourage over, Dodge, Chevy, ford,etc.

2007 entourage 04 SANTA FE
By bx2661bx on 03/07/11 11:25 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I HAVE 2 HYUNDAIS AN 04 SANTS FE W107K LX MODEL AND IT STILLS RUNS ALMOST LIKE NEW GREAT CAR. THIS IS WHY I TRIED THE 07 ENTOURAGE; IT NOW HAS 95K AND STILL RUNS GREAT. I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS W/ EITHER CAR AND I'M IN THE MARKET FOR THE 11 SONOTA HYBRID. EVERYONE LAUGHED NOW WHO IS LAUGHING THEY MAKE "GREAT CARS" JUST LOOK AT THEIR LINEUP OF MODLES. AS FOR THE ENTOURAGE AS U CAN C BY THE MILAGE WE DRIVE THIS CAR. IT BEEN TO FLA 4X, HILTON HEAD5X AND VARIOUS PLACES. ON THE HIGHWAY 75MPH IS OUR AVERAGE AND WE GET 20+MPG WHICH IS GOOD W/ A FULL CAR WHICH IS 4600LBS. THERE ISN'T ONE THING I WOULD CHANGE, W/THE EXCEPTION OF HAVING A SUN ROOF LIKE I HAVE ON THE SANTA FE.

Best value in Vans
By beenaround60 on 02/20/11 12:56 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Entourage in 2007 after comparing it to the Dodge, Chrysler, Honda, and Toyota offerings. I had a 1990 Dodge minivan for 19 years and it still had more zip, and better handling than the Dodge and Chrysler vans. The Entourage has great road feel, plenty of zip, was nicely appointed and was $7,000 cheaper than other comparable models. The seat felt better than those in other vans and that was important because I have back problems and must do long drives. The only problems I have had in five years is a buzz in the AM reception that I attribute to had tuning, because FM comes in clear. The other problem is the passenger grab bar that came out when a passenger exited. I replaced the two small metal screws and have not had a problem since. Resale value is a problem for those who trade every few years. I keep my vehicles for ten to fifteen years and when I get ready to buy another Hyundai will be at the top of the list.

LEMON LEMON LEMON
By chris262 on 02/07/11 18:47 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Where to start… I don’t normally write to forums, however I feel obligated to warn people of this vehicle. LEMON LEMON LEMON I first owned a 2004 Sonata… amazing car, loved it, no problems whatsoever. So when we had our second child, I decided to invest (bad choice of words) in something larger. Test drove all the typical minivans, Dodge, Toyota, Honda but my bias of Hyundai led me to chose the Entourage. What a mistake. Here’s a list of problems since I’ve owned it: 1. Had to replace the DVD player within a couple weeks of purchase 2. Had to fix broken arm rest 3. Had to replace rotors twice and entire breaks once, not related to driving but defects 4. The key ignition had to be replaced, had to get towed for this one. Happened at a movie threatre, we had a baby sitter at home, had to get a rental for 4 days until it was fixed… they didn’t cover the rental. 5. There has been ongoing battery / wiring (unknown) issues. It is currently in the garage for a 3rd battery replacement. Approx every year the battery dies completely and won’t hold a charge anymore. Last years fix was a computer s/w upgrade… yeah right. Today they are saying it is a module recall for the side doors that they think is the problem… yeah right… and whatever happened to informing customers of recalls. I have a 2nd small car, 97 Toyota Tercel with 200,000 KM that I trust more than this vehicle. 6. I also have an ongoing headlight issue. When I break or when the gears shift, there is a noticeable dimming (1 or 2 sec) of the headlights. I think it is related to problem number 5. 7. Yes the powered side doors are great when or if they work. Someone told me when I first bought the van, having everything powered is just more to go wrong… how true. I live in Canada, any amount of snow or frost; the side doors are impossible to open. This vehicle was to be our long-term family car. I wish this info was available before I bought. Avoid this vehicle or suffer the consequences. LEMON LEMON LEMON

Overall Love
By Mom's Taxi on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle two weeks after it was on the market. Major issues have been doors jamming and mine are not automatic. I have had problems with both sides not closing. When my seats are folded into the floor the car squeaks loudly...annoying. Brakes are definitely an issue and my brake servicer blames the calipers. I have had a couple sensors fail that literally stopped my vehicle from moving. Fuel economy is not so hot but I did see that on the sticker upfront. This van does handle very nicely and everyone who has driven it is impressed and surprised. I have five kids and it is very roomy.

Better than a Honda
By Dominic on 05/27/10 22:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

If you are looking for an economical fully loaded minivan, I strongly recommend that you look into the Entourage. My family and I thoroughly love our van. We have family friends that own one as well and they love theirs as well. My only knock on the vehicle is its gas mileage. Other than that, it is an outstanding family vehicle. Go drive one and compare it to a Honda. Once you have driven both vans and you look at the cost difference, I am sure that you will understand why I recommend this vehicle. By the way, this is the 7th Hyundai that me and my extended family (brother-in-law, grandparents and second for me) have purchased.

Third Van, Sad it is not sold now
By KellyB on 05/23/10 17:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Hyundai brand new May 2007. Also owned Dodge and Pontiac vans, comparable to both. Just turned 66,000 miles. Commute 35 miles per day, can cruise easily at 70+ mph, consistent 21+ MPG, will sometimes get to 80 mph+ without realizing it. Plenty of room for big guy-I am 6'2", 300 lbs+. No kids, just 2 dogs, but wife and I love using the van to go tent camping and fishing with them. Outlets very handy. Never used DVD system, but sound system so good it must be used at less than 30% volume. Lack of parts availability for warranty work in Alaska frustrating. Only complaints: Remote door operation, fixed. TPMS monitoring system, not yet fixed. Driver's power seat a little rocky

Feeling luck I guess..
By Mr K on 02/13/10 22:00 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I read some of the reviews and wonder if we are all talking about the same van. After 3 years of driving we had very few problems, just some minor things fixed under warranty...pulley bearings, A/C compressor clutch. Original tires lasted 50K miles, battery 3 yrs. Power doors and gate work perfectly, everything is perfect except the fuel consumption could be better. Mixed city/hwy driving: Wife 18 mpg, me 20.5, long trip mpg about 23.

Happy With the Mom Mobile
By moo momma on 01/24/10 10:52 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this car after finding out that I was having twins. We travel a lot and I needed a car that I could hop in the back easily. This was the van for us. The interior is very classy with woodgrain and leather. It has lots of cup holders. Sound system is pretty good. Heated seats get HOT! No troubles so far except a couple minor recalls. Happy with our purchase and would recommend.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.