Used 2007 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Entourage - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Entourage

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:

I wish they would build the Hyundai Entourage again!!
By Arthur Tate

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE this van!!! I have almost 230K miles on it and I have loved every minute, every mile. I really wish Hyundai would build it again. I know someday I will have to replace it, but if history is any indicator, it won't be soon. So, Hyundai, you have time to re-tool and build me a new one! Go for it!! Please!!!

Favorite Features

Ride, comfort, mileage, economy, reliability, options, just everything about it!

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of a thing!

wonderful van
By kgwirz

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my van for 5 yes I still love like it was the first day I got it I didn't really want a van but the family needed one and I'm so glad we did. I can fit 7 comfortably and it drives so nice. It doesn't feel like I'm stuck driving a van.the kids live the DVD and I love the sliding doors!

Favorite Features

DVD the room and the doors

A great Van!
By mcsweeney

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have over 84,000 miles on the van, and it is a vary dependable van. I go everywhere with it, and I mean everywhere. I plan on keeping it as long as I can. Everything works great. I chose the Entourage over, Dodge, Chevy, ford,etc.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is --- it is paid for! I don't have all the bells and whistles, just the way I like it. I do have elctric windows, everything else is manual.

Suggested Improvements

I only wish Hyndia would build a new one.

2007 entourage 04 SANTA FE
By bx2661bx

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I HAVE 2 HYUNDAIS AN 04 SANTS FE W107K LX MODEL AND IT STILLS RUNS ALMOST LIKE NEW GREAT CAR. THIS IS WHY I TRIED THE 07 ENTOURAGE; IT NOW HAS 95K AND STILL RUNS GREAT. I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS W/ EITHER CAR AND I'M IN THE MARKET FOR THE 11 SONOTA HYBRID. EVERYONE LAUGHED NOW WHO IS LAUGHING THEY MAKE "GREAT CARS" JUST LOOK AT THEIR LINEUP OF MODLES. AS FOR THE ENTOURAGE AS U CAN C BY THE MILAGE WE DRIVE THIS CAR. IT BEEN TO FLA 4X, HILTON HEAD5X AND VARIOUS PLACES. ON THE HIGHWAY 75MPH IS OUR AVERAGE AND WE GET 20+MPG WHICH IS GOOD W/ A FULL CAR WHICH IS 4600LBS. THERE ISN'T ONE THING I WOULD CHANGE, W/THE EXCEPTION OF HAVING A SUN ROOF LIKE I HAVE ON THE SANTA FE.

Favorite Features

THE sound sustem is great and the dvd can be played so everyone can hear it. There is plenty of room in the 3rd row even for adults. holds the road in wind and a speed.

Suggested Improvements

none!!!!!!

Best value in Vans
By beenaround60

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Entourage in 2007 after comparing it to the Dodge, Chrysler, Honda, and Toyota offerings. I had a 1990 Dodge minivan for 19 years and it still had more zip, and better handling than the Dodge and Chrysler vans. The Entourage has great road feel, plenty of zip, was nicely appointed and was $7,000 cheaper than other comparable models. The seat felt better than those in other vans and that was important because I have back problems and must do long drives. The only problems I have had in five years is a buzz in the AM reception that I attribute to had tuning, because FM comes in clear. The other problem is the passenger grab bar that came out when a passenger exited. I replaced the two small metal screws and have not had a problem since. Resale value is a problem for those who trade every few years. I keep my vehicles for ten to fifteen years and when I get ready to buy another Hyundai will be at the top of the list.