Ready to give the car back
By tracker14 on
2014 Hyundai Elantra SE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
Just bought the car 1 week ago and I want to give it back. I regret buying it. The front seats are extremely uncomfortable if you drive more than 20 minutes . My legs go numb and I limp every time I get out of the car . I did take the car for two test drives before I bought it, but never long distance. I am tall, 6.1. The angle of the seat bottom is something I never considered. In the Hyundai it is extreme. I will look at seat bottom angles at any future car buying adventures .
Favorite Features
Handles well.
Suggested Improvements
Seat bottom angles. Comfort of seats. Color choices ( the dark colors really make the dirt show up well on your vehicle) Stereo--poor sound quality when you play a CD
By jmnygaard
on 07/26/14 13:22 PM (PDT)

I had been looking into buying an Elantra because I thought it gave the most bang for my buck. On a recent trip to Florida, I put over 1000 miles on a brand new Elantra. I have to agree that the seat is very uncomfortable for long hauls. I also did not notice this on the test drive. Otherwise, I really like the vehicle.

By mml1
on 11/19/14 18:21 PM (PST)

Hmmm. I just finished a 15 hour long drive, straight through, in a brand new Elantra Sport. Not sure/uncomfortable at all after that drive. Car was a thrill to drive. Maybe there's something different in the SE's seats, but my Sport was much more comfortable than other cars and trucks I have owned in the fairly recent past.