Not Happy
By sem103 on
2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
Purchased 05.14.2013 had it in the shop for bluetooth not downloading contacts, delivered with scratch on glove box door and window tint not done properly on 05.24.2013, windows retinted, glove box door replaced bluetooth problem not fixed. The way vehicle drove seemed odd took a few weeks to get use to it, noticed it was pulling to the right and the steering wheel was not centered and extensive wear on left front tire. Bluetooth still will not download contacts have tried several different phones. Dealership told me that steering wheel and pulling to right would not be covered by warranty, even though it has driven that way since i got it with 65 miles on it. Making another appointment.
Favorite Features
Steering wheel controls, power seat and automatic headlights.
Suggested Improvements
Make sure all components are working before you sell the car and move cup holders in front.
By sem103
on 01/13/14 04:10 AM (PST)

I don't know how i gave it 4 stars trying to get in and change it thank you for the info on the eps.

By whatfuture
on 03/10/14 15:56 PM (PDT)

My first thought when I read one comment about the pulling was it needs an alignment. Not a big deal. BUT it is. I've seen consistent enough reports about the pulling. You should be able to contact Edmunds and ask if they can lower the rating. They may have rules that dictate you can't at this time. Good luck.

By jjohn5
on 07/30/13 21:31 PM (PDT)

Why give 4 stars for build quality and reliability considering the problems you have? Your steering issue is most likely due to electric steering design (EPS). Sonata and Sante Fe with EPS has same steering pull issues.