2013 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Review: my 2013 elantra gls

2013 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Review

my 2013 elantra gls
By steven39 on

2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I was so impressed with this car's value that i traded in a 2012 elantra base model for a 2013 elantra with the prefered package that offers more standard features.my selling dealer whom i purchased my previous elantra from gave me a great deal that i couldn't refuse.this 2013 basically rides the same as my other elantra that i traded in however i have noticed that this 2013 elantra was built at the alabama plant and seems to be built a little better than the other elantra i had which was built at the ulsan plant.you can definitly tell the difference between the two.

all the features of the preffered package such as heated seats,illuminated mirrors,ignition,alloy wheels,steering wheel controls and bluetooth just to name a few.

right now this car is as perfect as a car can get.looks great,nice interior,great gas mpg,great performance and handleing,ice cold a/c,and great warranty.how can you top that?