Love it!....so far...
By sinnerman2 on
2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
Bought the new 2013 limited with ALL the packages for 23,000 even. Love this car so far. the styling, the FEATURES!, the comfort, the ease of use, etc...All seems up to par so far except the best mileage I have gotten is an average of 28.6mpg with a mix of city and highway..and this is with the ECO mode on....I am trying to be paitent as others have told me that it takes a few hundred to couple thousand miles to start seeing the GOOD gas mileage it promises...I sure hope it gets there soon. Only got about 300 miles on it so far...But overall, this car is the bomb!! i recently test drove the 2011 Lexus IS 250 as I entended to "step up" my car...but this was even better than the lexus IS!!
Favorite Features
All the Teck features...Nav, Back up camera, xm radio, live traffic and weather, voice activation (works great), bluetooth, power driver seat with adjustable lumbar support, heated seats all around, and LOVE the push button start and proximity entry!! It takes a little time to get used to not having to take the key fob out of your pocket to get in the car and locking the car when walking away...just touch the handle! LOVE this car so far!!!
Suggested Improvements
The ONLY reasonable improvment for me would be a Quiter cabin. It's better that it's competitions but could still be quitier.