2013 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Review: Just Great

2013 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Review

GLS Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Just Great
By newhyundailuvr on

2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I do not understand any of these complaints. The engine might not be out of a Viper, but it has no issue getting up to speed or passing a slower car. I have a heavy foot and I still stay around 35mpg. I do notice a bit more road noise then I expected but I think that may be the tires. $20,000 buck and I get and auto, bluetooth, heated seats, sat radio good ride, peppy engine, and it is a good looking car. It is family time here and we bought a Tuscon. We like the car and the dealership so much (which i have never said before) we went back and purchased the Elantra. Just a great car and a great value. And did I mention at the touch of a button music streams from my phone?

The ride The look Heated seats I hit the media button and my music streams directly from my phone 35 mpg with a heavy foot Bluetooth All hand controls on the steer wheel How is there this much space? Im not a small guy.

That freakin armrest. That is the only thing I hate. And it is the worst thing I have ever seen in a car I have owned. And I have had a lot of cars. It slides. Why the crap does it slide? When I back up I put my hands on the arm rest and it slides every time. Then I have to find the right spot again. It is not a free sliding thing either. Moving it is not effortless. When I find the right spot again it stays where it should. It's horrible.
By blablabla2
on 10/12/12 01:56 AM (PDT)

Really nice car. Thanks for review.