Windshield & Bluetooh
By vancouverelan on
2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
I have read a number of the reviews and while my issue is not gas mileage (I get it, though), my issue is visibility. I have felt that the design/sleekness of this model makes the windshield posts more of a detriment to seeing left/right and I have to physically move more to ensure I don't hit anything when I am making a turn. I'm 5'10 so it's not like I cannot see but I have found this very disconcerting. For a year, my HTC paired on incoming calls & now it won't. Outgoing is fine, incoming - dead. No idea why.
Favorite Features
Leather interior, XM, rear camera, large digital screen, heated seats and quiet to drive. A lovely car to drive but because of my visibility issues, I am trading this car in.
Suggested Improvements
Internet connection would be amazing. Not that I am going to watch TV or read email while driving but while I am parked in the parking lots of Vancouver's lousy rush hour system, it would provide a nice mode of entertainment.
By valleygirl3
on 06/03/13 10:13 AM (PDT)

I have the same issue -- I'm terrified to pull out in front of a car or motorcycle I didn't see because of the windshield posts! I also hate the road noise, tire issues. I've only had this car a year and it seems like it's already a clunker. I'm going to end up trading it in and then being upside down with a new car.