2012 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Review: Vibration while idle--poor cus

2012 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Review

Vibration while idle--poor customer service
By imaupin on

2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2012 Hyuandi Elantra almost 2 years ago and I feel like I should have kept my previous vehicle. My car has been giving off a vibration while idle for over 6 months and every single time I come and complain the service people do not find anything wrong with my vehicle. I met with the service manager and he test drove my car and stated that the vibration is normal. I am not sure how vibration is normal, my car literally shakes. I am almost at 30000 miles and then after that my warranty will be up! I am done with Hyuandi and if I could drive my car through the dealership to show my frustration I would. I do not recommend this car That is why they provide all these warranties!

I do like the Bluetooth and the capability to connect your ipod

better customer service and building of the vehicle
By jmelk
on 04/30/14 10:28 AM (PDT)

YOUR CAR SHOULD NOT DO THIS AT ALL! THE PERSON WHO TOLD U THIS JUST TRIED TO GET RID OF YOU. YOUR CAR HAS THE SIGN OF A ENGINE MISFIRING IN SOME WAY. BAD INJECTOR, SPARK PLUGS , WIRES , RINGS, COIL, SENSORS, TIMING, ECT.. SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS NOT BOUGHT AT A DEALER. A HYUNDAI DEALER WOULD NOT HAVE TREATED U THIS WAY UNLESS HE WAS A VERY POOR PERSON. GOOD LUCK. HYUNDAI OWNER FOR MANY YEARS. GOOD LUCK. MILKMAN.....