2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
1. lied about mpg
2. 6,000 miles in my car started electronically malfunctioning, would get stuck in park/drive, would not turn off!!)
3. took it 4 times to the dealership over same issue....they claim its a loose wire from when it was built???
4. this is a brand new car, not suppose to be happening.
5. spoke to hyundai and would not do anything to help out but offer a goodwill gesture? yeah thats what my warranty was for ....
6. car slips ALOT....highway and bumps, makes it feel very unsafe
7. not to mention no spare kit..you have to pay 400$ for the kit if you want it, unreal
8. moral of the story is i traded this crap in for a toyota
2013 corolla S and its BETTER.
interior is nice and exterior
mechanical, suspension, how about a spare tire kit?
Lysandra25 - Do you know what causes the 'slipping'?
I have a 2012 Elantra with less than 15,000 miles on it and a couple weeks ago it started the slip thing.
It's intermittent though and I haven't been able to figure out what the problem is or what causes it.
Figure I'm going to have to take it to the dealer this weekend before it quits completely.
Anyway, if you have found out what it is, would really appreciate any info!
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.