Best car for the money anywhere
By signfixer on
2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
My wife & I recently bought a 2012 Elantra Limited with the Technology Package & pretty much everything else they offer. I've never driven anything that has turned so many heads as this car. In parking lots, people look at it & they want to know how I like it when I touch the handle to open the door. Everything works well and the touch screen is easier to use than in my son's BMW. The car actually has been delivering the mileage it promises and we've been averaging 32 to 36 mpg on combined city/highway trips. It may not be as fast as it looks but it's got plenty of guts for us and we've already been way over the speed limit on interstates at half pedal. Maybe next year a turbo version!
Favorite Features
We love the push button start and the key fob that stays in your pocket or purse and still allows you to unlock and lock the car with a touch of the handle. The touch screen navigation system and the heated front and rear leather seats are awesome. The automatic trans is so smooth and the manual portion shift very quickly and smoothly when you want to shift on your own.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that cul make the car better would be the addition of a turbo version and I'm sure it is being designed for 2013. It may lose a little on the economy side but this car is already at the top of it's class in that category so losing a couple of MPGs won't hurt it much.