2012 Elantra Limited
By rt129 on
2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
I took deliver of my 2012 Titanium Gray Metallic Elantra (my fourth Elantra) and have received many compliments on the color and style of the car. The interior is modern and has some upscale flair to it. The leather seats are comfortable on short and long trips with little to no fatigue. Love being in this car. The only thing, to date, that I am a bit disappointed is the fuel rating is not as good as I hoped (averaging 31 in mixed driving). Overall, I am happy with the car and I highly recommend the Limited as a great car at a great price.
Favorite Features
HVAC controls are soft to the touch and easy to adjust. The exterior is so sleek and different (in a good way), it's not another cookie cutter design. Leather heated seats/the layout of the dashboard is upscale (Leather seats in the Elantra vs. "leatherette"seats in a BMW that costs $13,000+ more).
Suggested Improvements
Fuel Economy not living up to the rating (my '08 was rated 24/33 and I averaged 30mpg in mixed driving. With my '12, the rating is 29/40 and I am only getting about 31mpg in mixed driving).