WOW!
By satexas on
2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
My wife and i decided to depart from the luxury car segment and get something more practical. We decided on the hyundai because of the feature content of the limited and the gas mileage. We just werent sure of hyundai reliability. I am happy to say we have had the car 3 months and havent looked back. Sure its no speed demon, but if all you want is a great every day driver and a car that has most of the technology of a luxury car with great gas mileage; then this is the car for you. My wife has managed up to 44mpg hypermiling it on the expressway. Those people that arent getting the high 30 mpg on the highway may just need to have a lighter foot. Great car would totally recommended.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, backup camera, navi, intelligent key, push button start, blinkers on mirrors, interior space and oh yeah killer gas mileage that looks good and has the feature content of some luxury cars.
Suggested Improvements
spare tire, better trunk liner, move center vents to higher position, HID headlights, also wish they would include some features found on the Avante like parallel parking assistance and front and rear sonar (to compete with ford). I realize this may bump the price a bit.