Perfect except for 1
By natr on
2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
This car is amazing! I always lease cars because i want to drive the latest model without having to pay a big hefty sum every month. The Elentra was not an option at first, thinking it would be as tight on the inside as a Toyota Corolla. WRONG! this car is amazing! Both my husband and I are tall, we can comfortably sit in the front and back seats without anything touch our knees. Also we have an infant with a car seat plus we carry the stroller everywhere we go. Cargo space if nicely designed to fit more items. And the GPS and bluetooth are amazing features. got it for $1900 and $246/ month for 35 months.
Favorite Features
GPS is amazingly well designed to give perfect directions. Bluetooth is super clear and easy to use. keyless entry and the keyless engine start botton makes me feel like i'm driving a 50k car
Suggested Improvements
the only thing that i find to be annoying are the AC vents located in the center to the bottom. when the AC or Heater is on, is goes straight to the face and that can be bothersome. But with all the rest amazing features I can live with it and might purchase it at the end.
By gregnice23
on 05/16/11 10:41 AM (PDT)

You paid way to much. Never put more than 1400 out of pocket to cover inception fees. 1900?? R u crazy? They ripped you off. I am sure the 246 price is without taxes also. So very bad deal.