Love This Car
By tkbeyedoc on
2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
I have had my 2011 Elantra Ltd with Navigation package for about a week now. I have averaged almost 37mpg (75% highway driving 70++ mph.) I use the car to drop 4 kids off at school and then to make a 50 mile round-trip work commute. The cars drives very nicely (and just for comparison, my previous everyday driver was an '05 XJ Vanden Plas!) Of course, there isn't sports-car power, but ride, handling, and noise are excellent for this category. The only thing I notice is a little motion in crosswinds. The features are just incredible. Being able to stream Pandora on android phone via Bluetooth is just too cool. I honestly have ZERO regrets about this purchase. Now my dad wants one!
Favorite Features
Leather Front and rear heated seats Awesome stereo with XM and Bluetooth Nice navigation system Backup camera Handling Fuel Economy Proximity key Exterior look (lots of "what's that?") Interior layout and room (I'm 6'3" and have room to spare)
Suggested Improvements
Left foot rest area is a little small Slightly "wiggly" in strong winds ...but these are sooooo minor. I LOVE this car!