Elantra Rock's
By elantrarocks on
2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
I recently went to Pensacola Florida. I rented a mid size Car. When I went to pick it up I thought they gave me the wrong car. It was sleek and very stylish. I am a 6'1" man about 280lbs. I could not believe I had enough head room and the seat was sturdy and felt very comfortable. The cars not perfect but it's close. I then drove from Pensecola to Tallahasse and got 42 miles per gallon. WOW! I did all kinds of milage comparisions while I had the car for a week. In general it gets 32mpg mixed driving. At 75 mph hwy it gets about 35-37mpg. I drove a 17 mile stretch of flat road and it aveaged 55mpg. I was driving a Mazda RX-8. Now I bought a new Elantra for 18,000.00. I would have paid more!
Favorite Features
Comfort, Style and Miles per hour!!!! Did I say you can get a base model for $18,000.00. With plenty of standard options.
Suggested Improvements
I was floored to find a new Car with this much value for less then $20,000.00 I would have paid more if they wanted. I never even heard of this car until I rented one and fell in love with it. I came home and shopped until I bought one. I think this will be one of the best selling cars of the year. Gas heading to $5.00 a gallon in our future!!!!