LOVE this sedan. Have only a few dislikes
By cooperlr on
2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
I love this vehicle. I am leasing this vehicle and would love to own it. Thinking of purchasing it or even rolling my new lease to another, newer Elantra. Overall, this car is excellent and has been very reliable. Hyundai has stood by their advertisements with the fuel-efficiency even though they give me a check for every five thousand miles due to a suit pressed against them for failed fuel-efficiency. I live in the city and drive highways daily. I get 38-40.5 MPG Highway and/ or 30-35 MPG City. I drive 60 miles give or take a day.
Favorite Features
My favorite features: * color of interior * sound system * Bluetooth * Storage * Fuel-efficiency * lots of leg and head space
Suggested Improvements
I absolutely hate the seats. While they are comfortable, the fabric on them stains even with a drop of water. My seats look as if I laid greasy foods. I loved the color of the seats but not now. I would like to see an improvement to the bluetooth. Sometimes is won't pick up my voice due to my accent I guess. Sometimes If my husband is traveling behind me, his phone (which has been synced in my vehicle once before and is not the priority phone) will bleed through my speakers. I absolutely hate the machine Hyundai has offered to air up flat tires instead of giving a spare tire. I have had to replace it more than once! Would love to see automatic lights at night.
By biglin
on 08/18/13 02:55 AM (PDT)

I bought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra..I use it to go to work.. I very pleased with this car..Even though I own a Cadilac and Benz..the Elantra rides very nice and it's only 42.00 bucks to fill it up..Family Hyundai dealership really took care of me when I was buying..but u right on when it comes to those seats..i have cloth interior also..stains way too easy..looks bad..but other than that..real happy with it..