2011 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Review: Blown away!

2011 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Blown away!
By cammer on

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I can't wipe the smile off my face when i drive this car! It has sporty handling, a great view from the drivers seat, comfortable ergonomics and supportive seats. Did i mention it has a huge trunk and a comfortable heated back seat. The creature comforts are on par with luxury sedans costing 2.5x as much and what keeps that smile on my face is I am averaging 37 mpg. driving to Lake Tahoe from Reno. This car is a game changer in my opinion, every other car at 40 mpg felt like an econobox when I drove it.

Love the navigation, bluetooth system and Ipod integration on the Elantra. It is intuiative to use and makes the system in my Infiniti feels like a DOS PC compared to it. I am 6'2" and can't believe the leg room for the driver in a car that gets 40mpg. it is soooo comfortable to drive. Execution of the details.... stiching on the leather seats, placement and feel of buttons all on par with my Infiniti M. The structure feels very stable and rigid, i hit a huge pothole yesterday and only heard a solid thump. Way impressed Hyundai!

Can't figure out how to DIM the nav screen. Have to disconnect and reconnect IPOD everytime you start the car to be able to control it from steering wheel. Something to wipe the smile off my face :)