Better then the Civic
By coyotejay01 on
2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
I owned a 2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe and enjoyed it. The accessories "fog lamps" were pricey. The only faults it had was road noise, no trip computer, and the transmission was a 5spd Auto without the ability to use it as a manual. Plus it didn't like the snow at all and didn't feature Vehicle Stability Control. I purchased my Elantra Limited on January 3rd. What a difference on the road and on the snow covered roads up here in central Michigan. I love having Blue tooth and XM radio (already built in). More room then my Civic and a much quieter ride as well. I am very pleased with my purchase! The warranty is great as well....more warranty, horsepower, and features then Honda Civic EX.
Favorite Features
Blue tooth, Trip Computer, XM radio already built in, heated seats, heated mirrors, leather seats, moon roof, *fog lamps*, the automatic turn off light system, gas mileage, and warranty.
Suggested Improvements
A spare tire!! I couldn't believe it didn't come with one, and maybe a little more watts in the stereo system but this system is good as well. I do miss my 350 Watt factory stereo system with my Civic, but I think that was to cut down on the road noise on the Civic Coupes ;-) I didn't feel like upgraded to 2grand for premium sound for the Elantra. Other then that, nothing I can think of. I would like to find a remote starter system that will sync well with the car.