2011 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Review: A lot of car for the money, &

2011 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Review

A lot of car for the money, & FORTY mpg!!!
By pud2 on

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Just got my 2011 Elantra limited, with Nav, blutooth,back-up camera, heated leather seats front and back...I love it! EXCELLENT vehicle, and my first 140 mile run on a hwy, got a little OVER 40mpg!(freeway). It is a beautiful car, everyone who see's it loves it... So far, I am VERY satisfied! Did I say the car is beautiful?!

Everything about this car is awesome, plenty of space, comfortable,(I am 6'1" tall, 240lbs-fit fine) some of the features are something you don't see on some cars twice the price. Quality seems very good--and trunk space is huge for a car in this class. Rear seating area is nice also(and heated seats there too!)

Have only put about 200 miles on my car, and handles a little "different". Not bad, but the turning force required is pretty light with the electric power steering.Just will take getting use to. Also, everything else is power, don't understand having no power seat adjustment--all manual.