2011 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews 9

2011 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Reviews

2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
Can believe it's a hyundai
By danik1978 on 01/05/11 15:17 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

If someone told me 3 years ago i would be driving a hyundai i would laugh in their face, but I am not laughing anymore. I am flat out impressed. After 10 years of running a nissan/subaru dealership i have seen and driven them all. When my legacy lease was up i looked at 6 different cars - Civic, Corolla, Sentra, Elantra, Mazda 3 and Cruze. Impreza would have been on a list too but it was too expensive for my limited budget. I wanted something roomy (i am 6'0 and got two kids in boosters), economic, safe, stylish, nicely equipt and inexpensive. Sounds like impossible task? Elantra delivered and then some. it's eqiupt like a 40 grand car, gas milage is superb. Car looks sharp. Way to go hyundai!!

Hyundai is going to sell a zillion of these!
By cdavidhess on 01/01/11 19:16 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I have had my Elantra for 2 weeks and driven over 1500 miles. I am thrilled with this car! Its interior is larger than a Nissan Maxima. Its fuel economy is better than a Honda Fit. My worst tank has been 25.8 mpg (all city driving). My best tank has been 39.6 mpg (highway, 70 mph). Performance is peppy. The ride is comfortable. The car handles WV curvy, hilly 2 lanes with aplomb. The automatic transmission is a jewel! It is smooth and responsive. The 4 wheel disc brakes turned a potentially disastrous collision with a deer into a mild bump. The car, inside and out, appears more expensive than it is. The switch gear has a nice feel. The seats are all day comfortable. Noise is unobtrusive.

Wow...what a great car
By oleman on 12/22/10 17:31 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Great car at a great price. I am averaging 35mpg so far and that is combined. Great warranty and a great looking car with a quiet ride and really nice leather seat heated front and rear.

Happy owner!
By k14k on 12/17/10 09:21 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

bought Elantra GLS on 12-14-10, and love it. Handles great, averages in high 30's on fuel overall, and looks very sharp. Would like more power, but it's good enough, and is the tradeoff for great fuel economy, which matters more to me.