2011 Hyundai Elantra 1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews 3

2011 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Reviews

Limited Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
Blown away!
By cammer on 03/17/11 15:57 PM (PDT)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I can't wipe the smile off my face when i drive this car! It has sporty handling, a great view from the drivers seat, comfortable ergonomics and supportive seats. Did i mention it has a huge trunk and a comfortable heated back seat. The creature comforts are on par with luxury sedans costing 2.5x as much and what keeps that smile on my face is I am averaging 37 mpg. driving to Lake Tahoe from Reno. This car is a game changer in my opinion, every other car at 40 mpg felt like an econobox when I drove it.

A lot of car for the money, & FORTY mpg!!!
By pud2 on 03/16/11 18:19 PM (PDT)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Just got my 2011 Elantra limited, with Nav, blutooth,back-up camera, heated leather seats front and back...I love it! EXCELLENT vehicle, and my first 140 mile run on a hwy, got a little OVER 40mpg!(freeway). It is a beautiful car, everyone who see's it loves it... So far, I am VERY satisfied! Did I say the car is beautiful?!

Looks great...drive great...BUT
By jimmygimbels on 03/07/11 19:03 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Look great. Drive great. But, the tires are a problem. Be ready to slip and slide in heavy rain or any level of snow. Hankook Optima tires have a rep for little or no traction in snow and ice. If you live in an area where it snows, you might want to invest in a better set of tires. Hyundai traded safety for a better mileage number

The Mercedes of Compacts!!
By carfreak24 on 01/31/11 15:07 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I ABSOLUTLEY love this car! I was looking for a car that would deliver good mileage, comfort, and be inexpensive and this car does the trick. My brother works at a Hyundai, Toyota, Buick, GMC, Scion, Nissan, and Mazda dealership and he showed me all the cars in my range. It came down to the Toyota Corrolla, Nissan Sentra, Mazda 3, and finally the Elantra. When he showed me the Hyundai I thought it was totally out of my price range but it wasnt! The car is soo PERFECT throughout. It beats all the competition by far!

Better then the Civic
By coyotejay01 on 01/16/11 15:22 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I owned a 2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe and enjoyed it. The accessories "fog lamps" were pricey. The only faults it had was road noise, no trip computer, and the transmission was a 5spd Auto without the ability to use it as a manual. Plus it didn't like the snow at all and didn't feature Vehicle Stability Control. I purchased my Elantra Limited on January 3rd. What a difference on the road and on the snow covered roads up here in central Michigan. I love having Blue tooth and XM radio (already built in). More room then my Civic and a much quieter ride as well. I am very pleased with my purchase! The warranty is great as well....more warranty, horsepower, and features then Honda Civic EX.