2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
FirstImpressions
By DailyCommuter on 11/24/09 07:45 AM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've logged over 1200 miles on my new 2010 Elantra GLS within the past 3 weeks of ownership. Gas mileage in combined highway/city driving has averaged a respectable 32mpg. I think I did well on price, just under $16k including all taxes, freight, etc. The car has been solid, ride is quiet (much quieter than I anticipated from an economy car) and controlled. Engine has more than enough power to get you up and into expressway traffic. Car came with 3 months of XM radio included. So far, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Awesome car
By SRG on 11/23/09 10:55 AM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Blue 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my first new Hyundai and 2005, and love everything about it, including the price. I paid a bit over $14,000 for my 2010 Elantra Blue with the comfort package, and I'm loving everything about it. It handles fairly well on the Highway, and the nice fabric seats are rather comfortable. The trunk is a decent size for a small vehicle and the back seat seems to have plenty of room, also. Finally, the stereo system is quite remarkable. I love the fact the XM radio is integrated (which I know is now the new trend). The stereo has good sound quality and it has iPod and USB ports.

Robert's Daily Commuter
By Robert in Florida on 11/18/09 14:59 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 2010 Elantra GLS on 9 Nov 09. The GLS comes loaded with standard with features others charge for. The Price & Warranty cannot be beat! Love the Fuel Economy and Quite ride. Standard features include: ABS, Power Windows & Door Locks, Keyless Entry w/Security system, Cruise Control, Heated Mirrors, Tilt Wheel, 6 Airbags, Intermittent Wipers, Lighted Vanity Mirrors, Fog Lights, 160W CD Player with built in XM (90 days free), Stereo has IPOD interface and USB & AUX connectors for MP3 playback. IPOD controlled w/ stereo! Huge trunk and cabin space. Fold down seat backs are hard. 32-34 MPG. Paid right at the Customer Cash Adjusted TMV OTD. Only options were Mud Guards & Floor Mats.

2010 Elantra GLS
By NJ Commuter on 11/16/09 13:52 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have 375 miles on my new 2010 Elantra GLS. So far, so good. I went to dealer to test drive and ended up purchasing the car. With the $2000 in incentives the dealer offered I walked away paying just under $16,000 for the car which included all taxes, fees and destination charges. My first tank of gas I averaged just under 31mpg in mixed city/highway driving. Car feels solid, has a comfortable driving position and handles well. Its also a good looking car. Car came with 3 months of XM satellite radio included. Back seat is very comfortable for my teenage kids. I'm hoping for many years of trouble free operation - only time will tell.

MY BABY !!!
By Eddie Boyce on 11/08/09 03:06 AM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I am a three time Elantra Owner since 2000. This a quality and safety all wrapped in one beautiful package in the Apple Read Pearl. I wish we American Car Manufacturers can build and Sell for the same low price as I got this Hyundai for. I paid $16,000 out the door in cash for MY BABY! My Baby has auto,CD,XM asnd cruise control. I got an unbelievable deal, because its a buyer's market at this time.

Daily Driver
By Daily Driver on 11/01/09 07:17 AM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Blue 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just got the car the other day, and its great to drive. Only coast me $25.00 to fill it up. So far getting around 30mpg. Much better deal then Honda or Toyota. Paid $800 under invoice, thanks to TMV on Edmunds.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
By Joey B. on 10/20/09 13:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just got this car, so far so good, solid, smooth, can't go wrong for the price, this car is used for my commute to and from work

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*