Great car after 3+ years
By sreston on
2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this new for under $15k, and am delighted with the features, low cost of ownership, and overall quality of the car. I love the problem-free driving, nicely peppy engine, comfort and interior space (I am 6'5"). The car still looks new inside and out. I have had a few small issues as follows: *Driver's seat makes a clicking sound in the lowest position *Rear window sometimes made a crackling/popping sound when going over laterally uneven ground, but this went away last year after I put some product on the weatherstripping *Driver's side window made a popping sound when rolled down--it was sticking to the stripping. Silicon lube fixed it Otherwise the car has required zero repairs.
Favorite Features
Very cheap to run. No repairs, oil changes at independent mechanics, basic stuff like filter changes I DIY for almost no $--they are incredibly easy on this car, as are other things like lightbulb changes from what I've read.
By zooballski
on 07/01/12 04:43 AM (PDT)

I am having the same problem with my back window popping and would like to know if anyone knows the product to use that would stop the noise